What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Bronco

coolumsharkie

Referee
Glad about the weather. My Daughter is going with her bf who is a Donk supporter, they are in Sydney for the weekend.. I have armed her with Sharks cap and scarf. Told them how to get there from the city.

Do buses run from the station to the ground these days?

Team has to play real physical in defence and execute in attack. We’re rested and should be up for a big one!

taipan

Referee
I expect by the end of the night we'll get Jack Gibson looking down saying" Sharks done good played strong".
Nicho will play a big one after the lack of game time on Wednesday night.

sladden road

Juniors
Nicho to open up a parallel universe tonight,on field,by playing the game of his life and restoring respect to the state.

This is a huge game. Crucial.

Weaponhead

Coach
Nicho to open up a parallel universe tonight,on field,by playing the game of his life and restoring respect to the state.

This is a huge game. Crucial.
Agree. This game can have a big impact on the back end of the season. Donks look top 4. More resilient than previous years where they could be relied on to implode in the back half of the season. They have not had any byes yet and Sharks have had 2.

Sharks need to aim up physically. I haven't seen enough physicality from the Sharks pack this year and the Donks do have a physical pack. Can't concede soft tries as has happened way too much this season.

More hopeful than confident at this stage.

Latest posts