What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs cowboys, can we finally win a finals match with fitz in charge and how will nicho go and will our forwards aim up and do their job

I didn’t even look at the cost of the beers but no glasses and didn’t want to know. It is highway robbery, but currently about the eating burgers off the BBQ - you’ve got to enjoy life sometimes.
I was drinking Stone and Wood PA. It wasn't cheap haha. I found out later that one of the bars had Mountain Culture. Damn, missed it. Next time.
I worked today from 4.30, just got home. Hitting the stock ball, Balter XPA

I got to the ground 20 minutes before kick off and lined up for a beer. I didn't get to my seat until the 7th minute. What is the point of these big bars if you have half of it closed? I've never waited that long at Shark park and we have like 2-4 people serving.
I got a lift in and just went straight in and had the bars to myself for the first 4 beers (2 at a time), I was right after that with top ups

Latest posts