What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs cowboys, can we finally win a finals match with fitz in charge and how will nicho go and will our forwards aim up and do their job

Special K

Coach
I got to the ground 20 minutes before kick off and lined up for a beer. I didn't get to my seat until the 7th minute. What is the point of these big bars if you have half of it closed? I've never waited that long at Shark park and we have like 2-4 people serving.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Yea I get that but I want our starting middles to do more. The opening 10 sets (5 offence 5 defence) he had 4 tackles 1 miss and 1 hit up.
Our backs did most of the work as per game plan but I want him demanding the ball more
Yep I agree - the first few sets set the tone, and the Cowboys definitely started stronger than us. We did really well to turn it around after that, but JFH & Leota etc won't let us do that.

So while it's obviously the game plan for the back 5 to take a lot of the work, I want our big boppers to dominate the first 10 mins. Get amongst it early !

Nobody gives us a hope, no pressure ... so let's ambush them. I'd even consider starting with Royce ? And definitely get Sifa to smash Cleary's shoulder all day once he comes off the bench !

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yep I agree - the first few sets set the tone, and the Cowboys definitely started stronger than us. We did really well to turn it around after that, but JFH & Leota etc won't let us do that.

So while it's obviously the game plan for the back 5 to take a lot of the work, I want our big boppers to dominate the first 10 mins. Get amongst it early !

Nobody gives us a hope, no pressure ... so let's ambush them. I'd even consider starting with Royce ? And definitely get Sifa to smash Cleary's shoulder all day once he comes off the bench !
I wish he could have a rest week. He's carrying. I think it's the calf from weeks ago

fizman

Bench
The conspiracy theorist inside of me believes that the edict of putting the whistle away was designed to suit the Cowboys style of play.

I did laugh that the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks were the winners in Kleins 400th Match.

ragzouken

Juniors
The conspiracy theorist inside of me believes that the edict of putting the whistle away was designed to suit the Cowboys style of play.

I did laugh that the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks were the winners in Kleins 400th Match.
Was weird both our games the whistle has been non existent compare it with tonight’s game for instance

Quigs

Immortal
What a nightmare it was getting there but such a good night, though we did enough in the first half cows played shit that first half and looked tired, there kick chase and line speed was non existent and seeing it live we looked fit and fast… good vibes in the crowd

How much did you spend on beers I got 12 between me and the missus 150 bucks for 12 😂
their

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Was weird both our games the whistle has been non existent compare it with tonight’s game for instance
Has the bunker been involved much. Wouldn't surprise me if it was. The cupcake eater is in the bunker. Imagine having that potato in your ear all game.

ragzouken

Juniors
Has the bunker been involved much. Wouldn't surprise me if it was. The cupcake eater is in the bunker. Imagine having that potato in your ear all game.
Heaps of shit calls tonight maybe not unfair but a lot more 6 agains and crap ruck penalties

Latest posts