What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Panthers

roboshark

Coach
This will either go one way or another next week. Either we will see a bounce back and the work they have done since last year. Or we will see their heads drop further like the pretenders most mental midgets think they are. Not much more embaressing than losing to Parramatta

Watch the replays of all the tries. Most are from merkins standing around thinking someone else will do something.

Been exposed tonight.

Also the defensive line in the first half was broken all over the place.

Especially the Luai try.

That and the errors is what really will annoy Fitz.

Some of the players have given up tonight you never want to see it but they did.
I thought it was sellout, it looked like the band wagon fans left

ragzouken

Juniors
This was Penrith making the statement that the Sharks aren't in their league. Going to take some real mental effort to overcome the scars next time they meet.
Yep Penrith prepped and played like it meant everything we folded after two shitty errors, Penrith are different though they didn’t let us breath they just kept humping us for the full 80, maybe a sign of respect I guess lol

Weaponhead

Coach
Yep Penrith prepped and played like it meant everything we folded after two shitty errors, Penrith are different though they didn’t let us breath they just kept humping us for the full 80, maybe a sign of respect I guess lol
They know they have the measure of Cronulla and want to keep it that way.

Craigshark

First Grade
Two tries from kicks in the second half with all that ball. They brought some defence in the second half at least. Kennedy was totally out of position on a number of times. What a shit performance