What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Panthers

Frenzy.

Immortal
You’re not buying that excuse from AFB are you Frenzy?
Not really, that's what was offered up, but if not that could be worse? What sort of player walks out after win? Then gets stood down for it. Wouldn't be very compassionate of the Warriors if there was a different problem and he was stood down.

There's something not right about it and for me that's concerning.

What do you think happened?

I just got home. I'm quite ok with that loss.
They didn't reach 50 for starters.

Also, and I'm not going to read this thread, did not anyone notice that we actually played different to what we have been doing?
it wasn't a dramatic change, but it was there.
The plans the structures etc. Panthers just didn't blot us out for no reason.
I dunno, and I could be very wrong, but I really have a feeling that drakes were being played out more than ducks.

BBB, if you’re saying we played too much one out football and weren’t as enterprising with our play as usual I believe that too.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This will either go one way or another next week. Either we will see a bounce back and the work they have done since last year. Or we will see their heads drop further like the pretenders most mental midgets think they are. Not much more embaressing than losing to Parramatta
Have some faith brother - it’s just one of those things. In saying that, we lose to Parra - unload

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m worried that Nicho has it in him to do some really ordinary things. Kicks out on the full twice in a row. No way Cleary does that. Still has a lot of work to do on when to play the percentages.
Well yeah. In fact I think Atko kicked better than Nicho in this one and I also think Trindall always kicks better than Nicho overall. It shouldn't really be taking this long to make those same errors he was making as a brand new half.

BBB, if you’re saying we played too much one out football and weren’t as enterprising with our play as usual I believe that too.
What I'm saying is that I count the plays.
I watch which way they pass, I watch where they go. I watch where they try to set themselves up, and how they get there.
From what has been going on for a couple of months, it wasn't tonight. Yeah they could have nullified some of the "known" structured plays, the problem with that is that we weren't playing them.
We played a different structure tonight, and yes you could simplify it by saying there was "too much one out football", but there really was way more to it than that.

The Katoa and Ramien, mistakes early in game we were not tired and we couldn't defend then.
That is a bad mindset.
Hynes we have seen this before when under pressure kicks out on full, there was nearly a third as well.
Our spine basically showed nothing.
When getting pumped it's not good.
Brailey not one a kick from dummy half.
Kennedy not once tried something

He has been down all year in attack, something is off with him

Frenzy.

Immortal
Look at things a little rationally.
Does a loss tonight really mean anything?
Is this not the time to try things out to see what happens? Way better than trying them out in September.
I honestly don't think there is any need to be concerned.
But I could be very wrong, it's just what I see.
Nope

shadowboxer

First Grade
Look at things a little rationally.
Does a loss tonight really mean anything?
Is this not the time to try things out to see what happens? Way better than trying them out in September.
I honestly don't think there is any need to be concerned.
But I could be very wrong, it's just what I see.
I’m onboard this train - yeah could b way off, but it’s a loss. Take it and move the fig on
Welcome to the jungle

Did you take that personally? Interesting.
No.

Just calling out that criticising a teams performance or player performance is not death riding.

It’s pointing out things that need to change for success.

A discussion.

An opinion.

Players don’t need pats on the back for putting on a pretty lame effort.

Tonight’s effort was half arsed at times and lame.

That’s my opinion of tonight’s performance.

Interesting……

Frenzy.

Immortal
No.

Just calling out that criticising a teams performance or player performance is not death riding.

It’s pointing out things that need to change for success.

A discussion.

An opinion.

Players don’t need pats on the back for putting on a pretty lame effort.

Tonight’s effort was half arsed at times and lame.

That’s my opinion of tonight’s performance.

Interesting……
I don't expect you to re read every post but there has been death riding. Some people outwardly have given up apparently. Might be just disappointment speaking but if it is they should STFU.

Latest posts