What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Pennies

Weaponhead

Coach
I have been critical of Chad but he has made good decisions to rush up and has made crucial tackles on Kikau. He needs to lead the team home in the second half.

txta2

First Grade
Hahahaha. Even I can give credit when due i.e. Felix

You’re just watching for minutiae and ignoring everything else
What about when he knocked on at the start and blew that chance, what about when he knocked on off Maloney and put the team under more pressure

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What about when he knocked on at the start and blew that chance, what about when he knocked on off Maloney and put the team under more pressure

The knock on with Maloney was because he smashed him and his arm just hit the ball in the process. He wasnt even going for the ball.

The knock on at the start was just that, a knock on. No big deal. How many have there been. Can’t wait to see your washup.

snout

First Grade
Down 4-2 penalties.
44% possession.
83% compleion

5 - 10% improvement on all 3 and we win.

chewsta

First Grade
Call of the match on 9. Fitler asks Johns who he is tipping.

Johns "Im goin the Sharks I like what i see"

Fitler: "Arrrgh you've lost your head, Joey is off his head!"

Johns: "Well, I've had plenty of practice, havnt I"

Hahaha!!!!

Interesting stat on tackles

we have made 138-117
But missed tackles 10-15
Ineffective tackles 3-14

Play sensible some offloads they are making mistakes, even up in penalties and game time we win

wibble

Bench
So, Gallen, Bakuya, Lewis, Graham, Paulo and Sorenson injured? Anyone want to throw on a jersey and claim to be a backrower? You'd get a run.

We are not playing well this year, but are doing ok given our run of luck.

We have still failed to execute in attack and could have had 2 or 3 more if we could find some precision.