What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v's Penrith.. er I mean Oak flavoured Manly.. er I mean .. Manly.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well, we're officially 4th. So nothing to shit the bed for now, except the age-old, Cronulla-fied poor performance a week before semi- finals, and also the fact they need a win for a home semi which is just enough motivation for us to hand that to them.
We played so well against the Warriors, so much so we became very attractive to the ref and he gave us all his attention from there on in. Thats how I see it, some may disagree.

I think we'll in today, easy.

As easy as taking a shit in bed and kicking it out with your foot.

12:01 I'm off to bed. Easy.

Some may say that we have not much to play for as we cannot really change our position on the ladder.
I say we do have a lot to play for. As in, what better way to have your defence fine tuned than to be running up against a side who need to win to get a home game.
One word:
Defence

It's all I'll be caring about today. Finals time is here.
Keep the pricks to zip.

Quigs

Immortal
Well this is a game changer for the match day thread kickoff. No night time pissers, just Cools hitting the sack after midnight (probably on the piss anyway).

Could this be an omen? Could there be an ambush against the Hartleys?

I am off to the Byfield highlands for a family picnic so I might have to watch the replay of the big one when I get home.

Enjoy the game heathens.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well this is a game changer for the match day thread kickoff. No night time pissers, just Cools hitting the sack after midnight (probably on the piss anyway).

Could this be an omen? Could there be an ambush against the Hartleys?

I am off to the Byfield highlands for a family picnic so I might have to watch the replay of the big one when I get home.

Enjoy the game heathens.
I was at my mates place Monksie, who now officially owes me a carton of Crisp (Sharks finish higher on the ladder than the Dogs). Had a few beers (I might have had some other help) to cheer on the Tits but it wasn't to be. Took ages to get an Uber home, hence my late night shitposting.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well there’s not a lot to play for now really. Top 4 positions locked in, so hopefully we can get a win with no injuries or “head high tackle” suspensions

Craigshark

First Grade
I don’t think it has been mentioned, but when was the last time nicho actually got a result? This is huge for confidence and a reason why I think Fitzgibbon isn’t resting anyone.

Latest posts