What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Raider

shadowboxer

First Grade
Absolute piss poor afternoon.
Id say worse than Brisbane game in attitude, General play and non respect for the opposition.
Canberra dead set dirty as, but if your not fight fire with fire you get this result.

chiana

Juniors
Raiders forwards made too many meters in the first half. Our defence wasnt as good as it has been. We gifted then points through individual mistakes and were always playing catch up.

Continued to hand the ball back with mistakes, yet still had enough ball to score points. Panic seemed to set it. Not enough go forward, too much side to side. Missing BHU. Will be hard again next week as Dale will be missing again.

roboshark

Coach
That's what 3 games this year we have looked flat and tired. Yet other weeks full throttle. I'm hoping last week was to blane only

Raiders forwards made too many meters in the first half. Our defence wasnt as good as it has been. We gifted then points through individual mistakes and were always playing catch up.

Continued to hand the ball back with mistakes, yet still had enough ball to score points. Panic seemed to set it. Not enough go forward, too much side to side. Missing BHU. Will be hard again next week as Dale will be missing again.
No wonder you don't post here much!!
You read the game properly!

shaggs

Coach
Would 9 missed tackles be a club record? It went a bit unnoticed
Only went unnoticed because he has long hair and is cool and is a forum favourite.

For me, he needs to lift his game. He be at less than 50% good game rate this season.

Windy70

Juniors
That was heartbreaking. Seriously disappointed.
I hope fitzy does not come out with any positives he seen today in the pressor. He should be pissed off and show it.

Frailty

First Grade
That was heartbreaking. Seriously disappointed.
I hope fitzy does not come out with any positives he seen today in the pressor. He should be pissed off and show it.

I said this after the Broncos game, but why? To satisfy fans who are over-emotional. I like that Fitz hasn't been too high on the wins and hasn't been too low on the losses. As long as he can break down that performance, and get the team back on track - that's all that matters.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I said this after the Broncos game, but why? To satisfy fans who are over-emotional. I like that Fitz hasn't been too high on the wins and hasn't been too low on the losses. As long as he can break down that performance, and get the team back on track - that's all that matters.
It won't take him long to break that game down.
In minutes 0-2 minutes good.
3-80 minutes garbage

R-15-3

Bench
As shit as we where all over the park the blame has to start with our middles, they simply can’t get through the middle and dominate.

Teams have worked us out, we pass 2-3 wide to make our meters with our backs and edges.
All teams need to do is loosen up their ruck and spread wider and it gives time for the outside to rush up and cut us down.

If we decide to go up the guts the likes of Tolman, Williams, Graham, McInnes even Rudolph and Finucane don’t need 3-4 defenders to bring them down or stop an offload. Hunt is the only player who could be a handful for defence but just isn’t up to it.

We need to hit the market hard and fast for a middle or 2.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only went unnoticed because he has long hair and is cool and is a forum favourite.

For me, he needs to lift his game. He be at less than 50% good game rate this season.

Yes. Same as previous years. Imagine if every player got a top knot? There would be no game day thread.

I might suggest it

Latest posts