What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs SJ's Warriors

txta2

Bench
2 things that wrecked the game. The penalty and send off of Dale was a joke. A hip drop is when the play stops and the player drops. Dale was swung around and landed on his legs all in one motion.
After the game they still couldnt work out if THAT penalty was against Moylan or Royce for the interference. Firstly Royce motioned to grab the player but only touched him and secondly Moylan contested the ball by diving on it. The whole think stunk because the channel 9 commentators are saying it was Moylan while onfield they are saying it was Royce. Stitch up.

Generalzod

Immortal
2 things that wrecked the game. The penalty and send off of Dale was a joke. A hip drop is when the play stops and the player drops. Dale was swung around and landed on his legs all in one motion.
After the game they still couldnt work out if THAT penalty was against Moylan or Royce for the interference. Firstly Royce motioned to grab the player but only touched him and secondly Moylan contested the ball by diving on it. The whole think stunk because the channel 9 commentators are saying it was Moylan while onfield they are saying it was Royce. Stitch up.
Did you see the Bulldogs game there was another ridiculous sin bin of this so called hip drop tackle…

PJ

First Grade
Both hip drops in our game were ridiculous.

Where were they meant to go?

I am all for player safety, but it is a high impact collision sport. Sh!t happens.

shadowboxer

First Grade
f**king ridiculous that’s why I really don’t care anymore
Yeah it’s just a bloody lottery now really. Not blaming the result on the ref yesterday, but those last 5 minutes had all the hallmarks of the 2022 semi final v cowboys. Rubbish decision that no one at the ground or for that matter by the sounds of it, the commentators had no idea what was going on

Stake Removed

First Grade
It was not the refs fault we loss, we had a few decisions go our way.
It was that the team lacked killer instinct, thought this was like 2nd half vs the Drags, and when the warriors wanted to slug it out, we didn't want to

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have lost the winning ugly attitude.

It's like the movie white man can't jump so of our players prefer to look good and lose, then to look bad and win

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah it’s just a bloody lottery now really. Not blaming the result on the ref yesterday, but those last 5 minutes had all the hallmarks of the 2022 semi final v cowboys. Rubbish decision that no one at the ground or for that matter by the sounds of it, the commentators had no idea what was going on
Ginnane was having a coronary could not believe that the last penalty was given.

Been saying that for awhile Cools. I think Ronnie is believing all the hype about media Ronnie. He is carrying on like one of Mr MackManns WWE flamboyant wrestling brats.

I too hope his is embarrassed.
I like him but yeah , Apparently he can dish it out but not take it? Hope his training this week and next consists of taking a million bombs with a rabid rotweiler that loves tearing up footballs running at him. I do believe he will learn though. Too good a player to let that kind of performance be what he is remembered for.

Just on the worriors they are different team under new coach playing out of home. SJ seems to have learned his lesson/ gotten over injuries / realised that even as talented as he is -he still needs to consistantly get down and dirty and play out of his skin like that ,to a. Win games , b. be remembered for more than a could have been , should have been . Hes an amazing player when plays like that . Maybe he should thank sharks for the wake up call.

Sharks Smacked them for 12 minutes with mind boggling attack. Then their mean and angry forwards got mean and angry .. They are a good side and sharks will need to be able to beat them if they are serious about this competition

Last edited:
No mention about the bunker calling back that penalty that happened a few sets before the actual late call from bunker? Nobody saying jack about all the shit calls Warriors got too. We won that and deserved it more than your mob. They thought it was going to be a walk in after scoring 20 points on us. Ronald is also a big head that needs to be dropped to humble his ass.
The Nicho no try call was one of a number of bizarre calls that went against us. It was the difference in the end. But we still had done enough to win even with that did call.

have you ever seen a try pulled back because the opposition knocked on? Bizarre.

No mention about the bunker calling back that penalty that happened a few sets before the actual late call from bunker? Nobody saying jack about all the shit calls Warriors got too. We won that and deserved it more than your mob. They thought it was going to be a walk in after scoring 20 points on us. Ronald is also a big head that needs to be dropped to humble his ass.
Mate, i think you'll find all that has been said.