What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs SJ's Warriors

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah I dunno, wilton is shit but wade has been finished for a long time and I've never seen much out there that screams he's a great captain either. Would trust his goal line defence more than the turnstyle though.
Agree with this. I don’t see that Wade improves us really in any way. His on-field leadership isn’t that great - I don’t recall ever really thinking ‘I’m glad Wade was out there to steady the ship’, if anything, when it’s all going to shit, Wade is one of those than can find himself throwing a stupid intercept pass, or kicking out on the full.

You blokes need to ask the players or get ya heads read. Wade is THE leader down at Shark Park.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Some of Warriors tries

1. Katao drops bomb near line, Rudolf actually pulls away from grabbing ball as in offside position, all he has to do was grab it get penalised, we get chance to defend.
2. Next try McInnes drops ball playing just dumb, moylan comes off line cause gap.
3. Johnson try, Ronaldo drops bomb you can see his head turning before catching looking where to run.

Simple mistakes all of them

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agree with this. I don’t see that Wade improves us really in any way. His on-field leadership isn’t that great - I don’t recall ever really thinking ‘I’m glad Wade was out there to steady the ship’, if anything, when it’s all going to shit, Wade is one of those than can find himself throwing a stupid intercept pass, or kicking out on the full.
Or a captains challenge that goes pear shape

DJDL

Bench
How the pharque do you lose from 20-0 up?

Again, for me, the rot begins to set in the minute McInnes sets foot on to the field. Absolute bum.

Mind you, he’s not Robinson Crusoe in that regard at the moment. The bench needs some serious tweaking.

I’m ok with BHU and Tobes starting, but it’s all down hill after their first stints.

And I think I concur with the captain: Brailey’s a bum and Dale’s done.

Tommy H must surely be getting closer by the week.
And what’s the word on JC?

Weaponhead

Coach
That was 2 points thrown away.

The mental strength is very, very poor. The drop in intensity after half time been telling several times. The lack of focus and attention to detail is not up to scratch.

The skill with the ball is very high. They score great tries and concede shit ones. Can't defend errors. Goal line defence is poor.

Last week was all about Nicho is back, we're sweet. This week, the good was very good and the bad was horrid. Ronnie and Katoa dropped routine catches.

This is a bipolar footy side. Bye comes at a good time.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Crawley in an article tonight said both sin bins correct, and Hunt should have been penalised for the push.

None of those were a penalty

R-15-3

Bench
f**k me first game in years I haven’t watched the whole game live as I had to go out but got to watch the first 20 and was thinking how good this it’s in the bag and I can watch the replay tomorrow all relaxed.
Now I’ll just ruin tomorrow by watching it to keep my 26 year streak of watching every minute going.

Chimp

Bench
Wonder if the Tigers would be up for a McInnes and Brailey for Api trade….
They get a serviceable 9 to build for future with and a good professional, who’s a serious grafter (just little impact), we get one of our missing pieces.

Weaponhead

Coach
Last year's finals showed that ruthlessness and a hard edge were not at the right level to contend. On the evidence of the first 5 games, the winners mentality is not there yet

Yesterday, one team, though outclassed and well behind, showed composure and kept working. The other team, though much more talented and well ahead, thought the job was done and clocked off.

There is an immaturity that shines through in lack of focus and attention to detail. McInnes comes on and in wet condition flails about trying to get an unnecessarily quick ptb and drops it cold deep in our own territory. No focus or game awareness. Ronnie has a routine bomb, instead of catching it is too intent on beating a player and drops it cold resulting in the softest of tries.

This team is talented but the mentality is nowhere near where it needs to be. When the attack is on they score beautifully constructed tries. They undo the good stuff by conceding really soft tries. Time to sort it out.

Generalzod

Immortal
You can't go 20-0 up and lose then complain about any refs calls.

What a shit day at the footy. Soaked. Angry.
Hey just think of it s a game. I’m not angry but kind of upset at the way we lost the game seriously to lose in that fashion is kind of embarrassing.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Hey just think of it s a game. I’m not angry but kind of upset at the way we lost the game seriously to lose in that fashion is kind of embarrassing.
If you were at the game you would be angry. It poured rain for probally the last 15 mins and only for them to throw it away.
Worse of all, some players appear not to really give a fig. Watching Teig catch up with mates at the southern end of the field laughing and carrying on was a new low for me. I’m too old for this shot

Generalzod

Immortal
If you were at the game you would be angry. It poured rain for probally the last 15 mins and only for them to throw it away.
Worse of all, some players appear not to really give a fig. Watching Teig catch up with mates at the southern end of the field laughing and carrying on was a new low for me. I’m too old for this shot
Yeah I know how you feel….

Craigshark

First Grade
The attack is good, but when we really need one we can’t seem to get it together and get over the line. Bit of panic mode sets in

Quigs

Immortal
I'm was still pissed off but just got back from a wonderful sunrise beach walk with 'me' four legged mate. Flushed out the lingering shitty memory of yesterdays BS.

Started off cranky and in disbelief, but soon realised that I would get over it. I have been on the roller coaster for too long. 2016 is really not that long ago.

I've been banging on for years about the post game attitude of our players and all players in general that don't give a f**k about the result or the fans. Just stand there chatting, laughing, "howse the wife" right after losing another game.

Well at least with yesterdays game our Jessie didn't have a brain fart. That's got to be a bit of a win.

Latest posts