What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Un Zud Worriers

Only solace I take is that it was the Warriors. I hope they win the premiership now. Swim in De Nile you get ate by the crocodile. It might help a dull the pain of a long offseason if theres some accountability from the sharks brains trust ,lessons learned and solutions started on immediately.

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm having doubts about their standards. They don't seem to be very high to be frank. I have less doubts about their ability and potential than I do about the side having a very soft underbelly. Things like reacting to adversity, playing for each other, being fully committed and making maximum effort all seem to fall away when the kitchen gets hot

This is one area I didn’t think we would have an issue with. Given the apparent desire to all stick together, build something.

Zero resilience so far.

Reactions: PJ

shadowboxer

First Grade
They panic like it’s the towering inferno. They ain’t used to adversity. They normally go out and blow teams or lose tragically.
Hynes effort on the second tackle to Katoa in the first half to score was never on. Ronnie getting pushed out for a certain try but SJ in the second. It goes on.

roboshark

Coach
Only solace I take is that it was the Warriors. I hope they win the premiership now. Swim in De Nile you get ate by the crocodile. It might help a dull the pain of a long offseason if theres some accountability from the sharks brains trust ,lessons learned and solutions started on immediately.
I would have hoped that happened after the souths game last year. But nope we are worse. The coach is a media friend but can't make tough calls. And him being a defensive coach hahah. Our defence is EMBARESSING

Frenzy.

Immortal
This is one area I didn’t think we would have an issue with. Given the apparent desire to all stick together, build something.

Zero resilience so far.
High fragility though. This side is years off reaching the level of antifragility that is needed to contend for titles.

For those without a psychological interest antifragility, is a property of systems in which they increase in capability to thrive as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures.

The sharks fill the nappy at the first sign of tribulation

Coaches can evolve lets see whether he can implement the changes needed get this team going. We need fowards.
let's see what happens but he needs to apply some positional pressure.
not much can be done in the forwards but mozya needs to get the f**k out now.

Nicho needs to be relieved of the 7 and let him run as 6 and put a regular 7 in to manage the game.

Nichos head drops when we lose the front foot and the team suffers overall as he doesn't get the team back to basics and through our sets.

SadShark

Bench
High fragility though. This side is years off reaching the level of antifragility that is needed to contend for titles.

For those without a psychological interest antifragility, is a property of systems in which they increase in capability to thrive as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures.

True that. We are talking years and years and a new coach along the way. In spite of the pant wetting adulation, he ain’t got nuttin’

Weaponhead

Coach

Spot on.

It also helps explain the downhill skiing. They thrive on good vibes and can't cope when tough things need doing.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
True that. We are talking years and years and a new coach along the way. In spite of the pant wetting adulation, he ain’t got nuttin’
Well he got extended so get out the mattress protectors! Oh who am I kidding you love the smell.

SadShark

Bench
Well he got extended so get out the mattress protectors! Oh who am I kidding you love the smell.
Something that develops and improves over time by experimentation (I find asparagus compliments the tangy zest on the nostril).

Stake Removed

First Grade
Siege mentality should be core of this team.
I can't understand why it's not there, they should be fighting for every inch grind way out not give up.