What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Un Zud Worriers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Siege mentality should be core of this team.
I can't understand why it's not there, they should be fighting for every inch grind way out not give up.
It's not in the makeup of this group though.

This is a group of good guys. Solid characters who would turn the other cheek in a fight. Nice fellas. Podcasters with uplifting messages to spruik.

No dickheads.

That's half of the problem. In trying to maintain the fellas with good character edict there is NO balance to the hard side of the game, Teams can NOT win without dickheads in the group. That level of arrogance is needed to balance out all the teddy bears we have.

Every game is a Teddy Bear's picnic. Even when they run out to a big lead they get their sympathy bones tickled and back off.

I know this though, my gloves are off.

Generalzod

Immortal

This is a group of good guys. Solid characters who would turn the other cheek in a fight. Nice fellas. Podcasters with uplifting messages to spruik.

No dickheads.

That's half of the problem. In trying to maintain the fellas with good character edict there is NO balance to the hard side of the game, Teams can NOT win without dickheads in the group. That level of arrogance is needed to balance out all the teddy bears we have.

Every game is a Teddy Bear's picnic. Even when they run out to a big lead they get their sympathy bones tickled and back off.

Can we clone a couple Gallen‘s. Lol

fizman

Bench
The team fires off the back of Nicho, there are two significant changes that have occurred:

1. Nicho’s off field situation.
2. Nicho’s contribution and demotion from the SOO Squad - he is cooked for 2023.

Secondly, does everyone remember in Round 1 when Ronny was laughing and smiling in the motion of scoring a try and the South’s Halfback knocked it out of his hands? I don’t believe we have “fixed” that attitude.

Weaponhead

Coach

No dickheads.

Oregon sums up this mentality. Lovely kid. Makes no impact.

I hoped he would develop some assertiveness in his game bit it is not there.

Barnett is no more talented than our mob but he has some mongrel.

Quigs

Immortal
Well Ive had a good afternoon. I did not watch the shit fight as I was down watching the Mighty Emu Park Emus clean up Rocky Norths.

Come home, heard the score and thought .... oh well there is always next year.

SadShark

Bench

No dickheads.

I do love it when you remove the glove…..

Stake Removed

First Grade

No dickheads.

We don't agree much I am with you on this.

Compare the 2016 squad those guys would love to get into a fight, the lifted to the challenge.

Ennis reminds me of the William Wallace in Braveheart when he says I am going to pick a fight, could you imagine anyone in this team saying it or backing it up

McLovin

Staff member
Easy fix for next week guys. Uele and Dale back...

Tracey > left centre
Trindall> 6
Talakai > impact bench forward or Wiltons spot depending on level of injury
Moylan > coaches box

Easy fix for next week guys. Uele and Dale back...

Tracey > left centre
Trindall> 6
Talakai > impact bench forward or Wiltons spot depending on level of injury
Moylan > coaches box

Nah just watched Fitzgibbon‘s press conference apparently the Warriors just “jumped us.” “ They just had more energy.”

Get ready for the copy and paste ream next week.

Doesn’t really matter to be honest as we won’t be finishing top 4. We’ll scrape into the 8 and go out first Semi.

Wade will have the balls to ask for another super payment and we’ll probably give him another year because he’s “experienced.”

What we need is for a few young guys to call bullshyte and start asking for releases and then maybe Fitzgibbon will get the reality check he needs.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nah just watched Fitzgibbon‘s press conference apparently the Warriors just “jumped us.” “ They just had more energy.”

Get ready for the copy and paste ream next week.

Doesn’t really matter to be honest as we won’t be finishing top 4. We’ll scrape into the 8 and go out first Semi.

Wade will have the balls to ask for another super payment and we’ll probably give him another year because he’s “experienced.”

What we need is for a few young guys to call bullshyte and start asking for releases and then maybe Fitzgibbon will get the reality check he needs.
He should axe a couple he spoke about this before the game not getting jumped being big game for SJ, it actually makes it worse he said it to the players and they ignore him.
So if no one gets dropped it's like he has lost the team already

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh and we’ll done to Medcalf to call bullshyte and move to the Warriors. If he was still with us you know he’d be in NSW Cup and Moylan in First Grade.

I’m sure today was especially rewarding for the young kid.

He'll probably be in Warriors Reggies when Te Maire Martin returns. Misses too many tackles. Even in a team flogging their opposition he misses 5.

They also have SJ re signed and have Chanel Harris Tevita and RTS returning.

He'll probably be in Warriors Reggies when Te Maire Martin returns. Misses too many tackles. Even in a team flogging their opposition he misses 5.

They also have SJ re signed and have Chanel Harris Tevita and RTS returning.
Maybe but who knows.

The kid is certainly making a name for himself and showing that he has something to offer in First Grade.

Better that than to be in the Newtown NSW Cup team and have the frustration and insult of seeing a player like Moylan block your opportunity and see him stay in First Grade no matter how shyte he plays week in and week out.

If Connor Tracey or Brayden Trindall don’t get a look in for the rest of the season if I’m them I’m asking for a release and backing myself at another Club. It’s quite clear at the Sharks there’s a pecking order and it only changes through injury and not form.

Special K

Coach
Metcalf also signed super early pre season when Fitz first arrived. He signed on the 15th of Nov - contracts have a 2 week cooling off period. He was gone. He also did this years before and went to Manly. It is who he is. Not saying he is shit but it is a fact.

Moylan has to go though. I've had enough. I get the theory that you need him at his best to beat the big teams but he is not at his best so it is not an argument anymore. He needs to go. Wade - terrible.

My concern is they will do well vs Manly then we go through this again vs the Panthers.

Weaponhead

Coach
Metcalf also signed super early pre season when Fitz first arrived. He signed on the 15th of Nov - contracts have a 2 week cooling off period. He was gone. He also did this years before and went to Manly. It is who he is. Not saying he is shit but it is a fact.

Moylan has to go though. I've had enough. I get the theory that you need him at his best to beat the big teams but he is not at his best so it is not an argument anymore. He needs to go. Wade - terrible.

My concern is they will do well vs Manly then we go through this again vs the Panthers.
Agree that Moylan must go. His game against Melbourne was diabolical. Today he was crap. He can't compete physically against good teams. Still has the touch to look good against rubbish teams. That left edge must be fixed.

If Moylan doesn't go, it stuffs this season and next. Trindall might not be the answer but it takes games to find that out. It is clear that Moylan is not the answer.