What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs warriors

fizman

Bench
I also hold Royce Hunt accountable for laziness, he only needed to run through the line and Nicho’s Try stands - 28-4 and the Warriors just want to get back on the plane home.

In the Press Conference Fitzy called it Gamesmanship - I call it gutless coward cheating and the imbeciles who officiate the game should take a long look at themselves.

As many have highlighted the GAME of Rugby League is dead, the ENTERTAINMENT of Rugby League is alive.

Weaponhead

Coach
I also hold Royce Hunt accountable for laziness, he only needed to run through the line and Nicho’s Try stands - 28-4 and the Warriors just want to get back on the plane home.

In the Press Conference Fitzy called it Gamesmanship - I call it gutless coward cheating and the imbeciles who officiate the game should take a long look at themselves.

As many have highlighted the GAME of Rugby League is dead, the ENTERTAINMENT of Rugby League is alive.
Yes to Royce. He takes 2 more steps and no problem.

DWZ lays down constantly. Surely refs know he does it. Bunker is just arbitrary calls. At least Fitz and McInnes called it out. The officiating was almost as bad as our edge defence. FMD what was with the spacing and decision making.

Just watched the highlights to start Father's Day off in a shitty mood. WTF was Katoa doing. Everyone else has their player player covered and he jams for no reason. Gifted them the lead.

shadowboxer

First Grade
What a pathetic joke the game has become in 2024.
Completely arbitrary 6 agains the referees call at random.
Slight innocuous contact with the head getting penalised by the bunker.
Players deliberately running into support players to get obstruction penalties.
Great work V'Landys, Annersley & co - the game is now laughably rigged.
Summed it perfectly.
When you think the game cant sink any lower, it dishes up last nights debacle.
Headlines read ‘SJ orchestrated win’ just deadset burns. Absolute bollocks.
My ears are still ringing from the Shark Park speakers screaming ‘Ruck infringement’ over and over.
As for the Ronson Oval, if it sunk into the mangroves would anyone see it?
At least it didn’t rain

Quicksilver

Bench
Yes to Royce. He takes 2 more steps and no problem.

DWZ lays down constantly. Surely refs know he does it. Bunker is just arbitrary calls. At least Fitz and McInnes called it out. The officiating was almost as bad as our edge defence. FMD what was with the spacing and decision making.

Just watched the highlights to start Father's Day off in a shitty mood. WTF was Katoa doing. Everyone else has their player player covered and he jams for no reason. Gifted them the lead.
Why is it that some players lay down the bunker will look at it, but for others they won't?

Our player got hit in the head two weeks ago and tried to do the same thing and... Crickets.

I want this shit completely out of the game, but if it's going to be in there, why is it so selective?

It's a rule or it's not.

R-15-3

Bench
They where all happy when we had the run of play but no one wanted to risk putting their body on the line when the going got tuff and to be honest I’m not against it, they need to be on the park in 2 weeks and that’s more important than anything else.

Craigshark

First Grade
Happy f**ken Father’s Day. f**k witnessing that f**ken fraud Johnson beat us again. We should have known it was going to happen.

Latest posts