What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs warriors

Frenzy.

Post Whore
As has been pointed out, the player in question is notorious for lying down. The ref and bunker showed how little feel they have for the game in that instance. Butler should have told him to play the ball. How the bunker ruled that tackle as worthy of report is a mystery. The Iro tackle was fine. Their winger slips, drops and there is a body check. Nothing Iro can do. Same with the Hazelton one. Their player slips.

It was actually Kennedy that clipped his face so Cutlet didn't even get the right guy
The fact that their winger did not get HIA shows what a joke the officiating was.

Anyway, when you have the lead with 2 minutes to go, just have to hold the ball and tackle for 1 set, you have to win. The last 2 minutes was a shambles. The last 30 minutes were horrendous. Soft mentality that needs eradicating.

I actually think in that situation the better play would have been to hoof the fekking ball downtown and chase like the clappers. Why try and play the final 2 minutes in a game of that type from your own end? A kick would have taken territory and time off them.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Just realised if we play Melbourne in Melbourne then they get a 3 day extra break than us. They play Thursday we play Sunday.
Not to mention Manly will bash us up significantly. Can only increase the chances of an upset against Melbourne by tanking the Manly game and putting the SG Ball team in.

Craigshark

First Grade
How do you know he didn't count and tell them? It's not the fullback's job to deal with lazy pricks and dullards who don't know where to be.

Don't blame any one individual for that loss. I'd be lucky to have enough generosity to give them all better than a 3/10 rating.

I don’t.. just seemed so obvious we were so short that side and they were always going that way to that cat on the wing.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What was the challenge about, it was wasted again no way it even looked like the ball hit him.

The only thing commentary was right about is fullbacks now become smaller with speed to burn.
Next year Ison
Geez they are slow. I wrote the below on June 1st
The thing with Will is he has to try and find a way to stay relevant in the modern game.

Look at these kids flooding the NRL.

Tuaupiki, Chase, that chic from the Broncos, Gray, Fa'alogo, Kini, Talagi, Koula.

The speed of the game is seeing fullback evolve and faster, more agile, fearless little blokes are coming to the fore.

Will has his own good points but they are old skills when we watch the style coming through