What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Worriers

Generalzod

Immortal
f**k I just ordered Chinese I f**king lost my appetite and the players are f**king Hurtin yeah right Coach Morris..

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Just watched the end of it. I knew we'd lost because my phone was blowing up. I can't even begin to put into words how f**king dumb we are. Moylan and SJ doesn't work. They're both cats and can't play in a team together. I've defended Morris bit he needs to shop one of them around. It will never work with two cats in one team.

SadShark

Bench
OK, everyone relax. There is some good news coming out from all of this.

I tipped the Warriors, jumping into outright second place on the tipping ladder.

I could win this thing. That’s something we can all be grateful for.

Right? Right?

You’re welcome.

Stake Removed

First Grade
OK, everyone relax. There is some good news coming out from all of this.

I tipped the Warriors, jumping into outright second place on the tipping ladder.

I could win this thing. That’s something we can all be grateful for.

Right? Right?

You’re welcome.

I went to 1st in the tipping comp i am in thank you Warriors, next week Cowboys will roll us, thank god for Titans otherwise another spoon

Quigs

Immortal
I am just going to put myself to bed soon. I am really worried about this stupid sniggering muted laughter that breaks from my mouth in between the utterences of the words. ...you stupid charndts... it is happening like a broken record.

Been happening for over an hour and a half now.

It is weird and I have no control over it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can't f**king believe we lost to this mob. I'm saying that every week

What a bunch of pathetic weak morons
Embaressing

Plus I lost soccer

f**k off
Yeah f..k it all off - Game on soccer tomorrow for my son, got the feeling he’s done for as well. Tough season. Way things are going at the moment.