What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

ghoti

Bench
Hi fella's,

Quick question about Shark Park; I'm heading to the game this Saturday and haven't bought tickets on the hill since they put the new grandstand in. Can you still have a beer on the hill, or is it family designated? As in, will I need concourse seats to wet my whistle...

Thanks..

fizman

Bench
I am heading out to all 3 games on Saturday. Would be good to catch up if anyone is interested.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not coming down, there were too many unsavoury characters in the clubhouse post game for my liking.

sharknows

Bench
The girl on the weather channel this afternoon said it would be beautiful for the sharks game at shark park on saturday night....gotta be a shark supporter.

jc155776

Coach
will piss down at 6.30 when the decision is being made to go or not.

Then at 7.20pm it will clear up and be perfect.

Card Shark

Immortal
will piss down at 6.30 when the decision is being made to go or not.

Then at 7.20pm it will clear up and be perfect.

That's more likely JC.

If remote supporters like JC & I wanna check the weather, log onto RTA NSW website & check road cameras. The camera on the Princes Hwy / King Georges Rd @ Blakehurst gives a reasonable indication of the weather to the south over Sutherland.

newman

First Grade
To answer the initial question, you can drink on any of the hills except the southern family area (which is now minus a power pole).

The weather is going to be beautiful. Weather is my thing and we are set for a glorious weekend (sh*t for surf though)

We will win and win well in front of a big crowd. Expect beer lines.

3 grades on. FIRE UP MIGHTIES.

FIZ, I will be on NW hill.

Card Shark

Immortal
You might be good with weather but not directions. Isn't the family hill at the north, i.e at the opposite end to the southern stand.

As for the NW hill, that could therefore mean any corner. Haha.

fizman

Bench
To answer the initial question, you can drink on any of the hills except the southern family area (which is now minus a power pole).

The weather is going to be beautiful. Weather is my thing and we are set for a glorious weekend (sh*t for surf though)

We will win and win well in front of a big crowd. Expect beer lines.

3 grades on. FIRE UP MIGHTIES.

FIZ, I will be on NW hill.

Mate, are you going for all 3 grades as well??