What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

The Popper

Bench
it was odd there was easily 10 small things that change that match and everyone of them went against us... like nothing ive ever seen before and not to mention i knew it was going to happen, it was no suprise.

1978 revisited, Ausguy. I find it very hard to believe that it was not premeditated.

Quigs

Immortal
quigs i love your outlook on life...between the horses and the sharks tonight ive lost a few grand...that comment just put a smile on my face

Snoop, I just checked my bank account and I have a hundred left after bills. I've got a fridge full of food, nearly all my "must do" bills are paid, and Ive woken up again on the right side of the grass.

None of my friends from Indian Call Centres will be ringing me this week so............... It's a beautiful day.

Havoc

Juniors
At least I got a laugh outta this on an otherwise bleak day... A dirty stain heading to the Manly forum for support...

Cronulla fans reckon the Dragons are 'chokers' even though winning the comp can't convence them. Is it fair to say that Cronulla 'choked' against Manly last night.
It's not just Cronulla fans who "think" the Dragons are Chokers.... everyone knows the Dragons are chokers. Last year was a one off.... it did nothing to wipe away 30 years of chokes regardless of what the dopey Dragons fans want to believe. The Dragons have an above average squad that has over achieved the last 2 & a bit seasons due only, to the coaching of Bennett. With him quitting the club at seasons end they'll slip straight back into the mediocre team they were before he came.