What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

The Popper

Bench
Anyone at the game know why there was 15 cop cars - lights and sirens heading towards Shark Park ? Nearly got barrelled over by 2 cops who jumped out of a taxi near the western entrance.

I'm wondering that too. They were going into the club car park. I don't know what happened but I would have little doubt that the underlying cause was the incompetence/corruption of the fools/criminals in pink.

Quigs

Immortal
Well it wasn't me, I was 2000k away kicking the sh!t out of the neighbours dog.

Ask the boys down in the gutter
Now they wont lie cause you dont matter
The streets just fine if youre good and blind
But it aint where you belong
Roll down your sleeves, pick up your money
And carry yourself home
Roll down your sleeves, pick up your money
And carry yourself home

Feej

First Grade
Seeing this is the "game day" thread, and I'm in a schitty, whiney mood.....

Can the speakers around the ground sound any worse?
Do we really have to have ground announcers, rather embarrassedly, telling everyone to "get loud" etc, etc?
Does every stoppage in play have to include an ad for something? It's like being on the fusking internet!

Can't we just watch the game?

/end whine

Quigs

Immortal
I am a realist now.

I know we will never win anything until we are rich and powerful. One day it might happend but until then we must just enjoy the ride.

Look what happend to the Hartleys of Brookvale when Kenny Boy run the Rugby League. look what happend to our mob when Pearce was the head honcho President or whatever.

We are to the NRL what the Basque Separatists are to Spain or then again we could just be the FARQ party in South America.

No... I dont do drugs, I dont drink, I dont gamble (munch) so all I have is my music to bring me back to the norm.

Nothing like a bit of Leonard Cohen mood music on nights like this.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
At 13 nil up we still played like sh*t. We should have put another 2 or 3 tries on them yety we let them back in the game. Here are my views:

- our kicking game is sh*t...some might disagree but we are the only team who ALWAYS kick down the throats of the opposition back 3...to add to that our kicks on the last(when on the opp line) never find our wingers

- Graham is not a halfback. The sooner Chad Townsend gets called up the better. He killed the 20's game AGAIN tonight and his kicking game is just amazing

- Pauly Aiton whats doing? Mate I think you need a stint in NSW cup tonight was just woeful....as for stuart flanno well played mate

- Was it just me or did johnny mannah get 5 minutes? If so that is putrid coaching

- Matty wright what the fuc* were you doing when Jamie Lyon put that kick through? Looked like you were perving at some bird in the peter burns stand FMD what a disgrace of an effort that was

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
we just look like a young dumb team.

we are short of experienced players, take the tigers for example... they would of closed that match out. we have too many individuals. we dont work as a team.

random comment... best looks dangerous... but gal is a hog, early ball gal stop trying to do everything, you are killing out attack

Quigs

Immortal
Feel the vibes Feej, feel the vibes.....

------------------------------------------------

They sentenced me to forty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

Ausguy

Coach
i said it during the game on my phone, someone said grahams kicking was good.... BS... no idea and takes too long....

Snoop Shark

First Grade
we just look like a young dumb team.

we are short of experienced players, take the tigers for example... they would of closed that match out. we have too many individuals. we dont work as a team.

random comment... best looks dangerous... but gal is a hog, early ball gal stop trying to do everything, you are killing out attack

I know this a quite a statement but if Gallen takes that tackle we would have had the 2 competition points

oath. roll it in, get a second set.

or, kick it dead and they have the ball at the wrong end of the field with how long left?

FFS. if topou catches that ball the game is over

so many f**kups.

Quigs

Immortal
I've got the razor blades out Quigs.......

Now put them away Feej, put them away.

I just found out that Paris got a hatrick for the Windsor Panthers.

Agree with that about Gal holding that ball near the end. I think from there Lyons ended up playing the ball incorrectly and getting a penalty which I believe started the rot.

Could of got the sequence wrong but Gals attempted offload was a shocker.

Ausguy

Coach
it was odd there was easily 10 small things that change that match and everyone of them went against us... like nothing ive ever seen before and not to mention i knew it was going to happen, it was no suprise.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Now put them away Feej, put them away.

I just found out that Paris got a hatrick for the Windsor Panthers.

Agree with that about Gal holding that ball near the end. I think from there Lyons ended up playing the ball incorrectly and getting a penalty which I believe started the rot.

Could of got the sequence wrong but Gals attempted offload was a shocker.

Indeed he did quigs

Quigs

Immortal
That last bounce of the ball summed it up for me.

Bounce of the balls and Cronulla luck never appear in the same sentence. I remember the one at Suncorp last year against the Donkeys and the ball bounced back over the wingers head into the arms of Israel Farrr-louh just for him to fall over the line.

Ohhh well it could be worse. We could be living in north east Japan.