What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

ratsack2

Juniors
how does manly get 5 second half penalties and we get nothing.
warren Ryan bagging refs big time

S.R.

Juniors
how does manly get 5 second half penalties and we get nothing.
warren Ryan bagging refs big time

Easy. Des Hasler gave it to the refs big time after their game last week. Look what happens. f**king useless arseholes that pink mob. f**king hopeless.

ratsack2

Juniors
That will do me, the NRL is against us the refs are against us, this game is rife with coruption, they will not stop until we are gone

jc155776

Coach
Cheating f**king merkins in pink. Field goal scored after a blatant forward pass from WIlliams gets them in position.

Rose try scored after 5 penaltys and THEN a forward pass is thrown into Aiton, knocked on, Manly attack, pass, take the advantage, drop it, we make a break down field and are called f**king back to give the ball to Manly who then score.

ratsack2

Juniors
Warren Ryan blowing up big time about that, when is the advantage over, they passed the ball 3 f**king times, play on for f**k sake.
as I said it is rigged

Weaponhead

Coach
Refs were rubbish but we should still have won that. We lacked composure when it was needed. The good sides win those games easily and we found a way to screw it up.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Refs were rubbish but we should still have won that. We lacked composure when it was needed. The good sides win those games easily and we found a way to screw it up.

I agree (but f*ck those refs), late in the game there was a backline move and Gal was there and dropped it. FFS Gal, you played your guts out, why stuff it up.

ratsack2

Juniors
piggy back penalties out of their 20 come on, they were not that good to not give away a penalty in the 20nd half.
they got everything in the 2nd half, refs did everything to get them back into the game and the scoreboard shows the result of having the refs in your pocket or should I say payroll

You can't win a game when merkins with the whistle is riding the other horse. f**k the NRL. to me nothing has changed since Arthurson ran both manly and the ARL.

snoozer

Bench
that about sums it up the 2nd half.

we couldn't hold the ball and when we did we were ineffective.

How good do we look? Smashing these koonts in defense.. We look like a real footy side, Win or lose I'm enjoying the type of footy we're playing.
i'm not unhappy about he way we played tonight.we had them on a plate but could'nt quite get the fork in.we missed morris and didn't quite get the luck with the merkins in pink.

nothing to be ashamed of.

Weaponhead

Coach
To be fair, Manly completed 23 from 24 and hung in the game when we were dominant. They needed everything to go their way and they got it, including every 50/50 call.

The refs were diabolical. They were red hot on Aiton but missed the Tony Williams forward pass which was at least 2m forward.

Pig Champion

Juniors
C'mon Flanagan, chuck a Hasler. Forget you are a soft cronulla bend over man. Give it to them. Take the $10000.

Quigs

Immortal
It's alright I am quickly over it now.

I've got my Leonard Cohen collection out. Good music will soothe the heartache.

There's never been a dumber club in pro sports. Useless 2nd half again. Moronic play highlighted by exploding brains. I'd rate game awareness a 0 out of 10. Fufk me what a joke

Bratwurst

Juniors
Anyone at the game know why there was 15 cop cars - lights and sirens heading towards Shark Park ? Nearly got barrelled over by 2 cops who jumped out of a taxi near the western entrance.