What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day!!

PR_SHARK

Juniors
Don't know how we can beat the Warriors over here in NZ but not a team that drew with Brisbane

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We need to show some f**kin balls and play for 80 mins. Watching Gal and co laughing and talking to those merkins after the game makes me sick. Show some pride. That loss should f**kin hurt and you should head straight to the dressing room to have the merkin yelled out of you by the coach. Shit merkins.

Craigshark

First Grade
Morris should have come back on earlier.

Gallen either needs to go to prop or nothing. Why did he play 80 minutes?

Lewis is a super star for NSW but doesn't seem to have much impact for us.. Feki and Stapleton had shockers..

Todd? Up by 2 points with 3-4 minutes to go.. Kick it out or dead.. Get rid of these stupid mid field bombs all the time.

ASADA - f**k off.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Morris should have come back on earlier.

Gallen either needs to go to prop or nothing. Why did he play 80 minutes?

Lewis is a super star for NSW but doesn't seem to have much impact for us.. Feki and Stapleton had shockers..

Todd? Up by 2 points with 3-4 minutes to go.. Kick it out or dead.. Get rid of these stupid mid field bombs all the time.

ASADA - f**k off.

We are far better with Morris on the field. De Gois can tackle but f**k he's useless in attack.

Craigshark

First Grade
Tough game next week. Roosters the week after.. Cowboys and the Raiders to finish.. Tonights loss could come back to bite.

Madsharkie

First Grade
We are far better with Morris on the field. De Gois can tackle but f**k he's useless in attack.

Evidenced by a stupid half arsed attempt at scooting from half on the last 3m out. Bang it in goal and get a repeat set... Oh wait, are halves can't kick unless its a bomb.

The Popper

Bench
Dearly beloved. Cheer up! It's just another disappointment in the never ending list of disappointments since 1967. I believe we are cursed, and I fearlessy predict that we will never win a premiership in my lifetime and maybe never ever. There endeth the lesson.
Sheesh! That's a bit rich, Popper. Hope you're wrong.

Feej

First Grade
Dearly beloved. Cheer up! It's just another disappointment in the never ending list of disappointments since 1967. I believe we are cursed, and I fearlessy predict that we will never win a premiership in my lifetime and maybe never ever. There endeth the lesson.
Sheesh! That's a bit rich, Popper. Hope you're wrong.

I with you Pop. Doubtful I'll ever see it. It really is like we are cursed though isn't it. Always lurching from one disaster to another.

I used to get upset when we lost games like tonight. Now I just expect it unless we're ahead by about 20 with a few minutes to go. It's part of our culture, and I believe it will never leave us.

Latest posts