What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

southland

Juniors
Christ... that last ten mins left me shaking...

Feki cool as they come.

Brown looked good. He is nippy and reasonable in defence. He will improve in time. Hell he has played 3 positions in 4 games, has debuted in chaos. Champion kid.

Resilient side. f**kin well done.

Great win. . Be interesting to see what people attribute it to ... Mostly predictable Id say... Wonder if any credit will be given to some controversial decisions recently.Some self sacrifices,recently, and some planning in the past . ?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I just had a post deleted as it was deemed unnecessary. I would say it is completely reasonable to tell I Bleed Moron that he can insert things into his rectum forcefully.

amcoglory

Juniors
I couldn't breath for the last ten

toups man of the match for me, best game iv seen him play in ages

after a tough week I nearly turned the telly off but just couldn't

there is light at the end of the tunnel

Please some one run into Burbon Bec and give the low cow a mouth full

im a weak dog and didnt watch.

watched jurassic park 3 and "valentines day" with the girl.

filthy at myself.

but ill probably have a good wank over the replay.

COME OOOON YOU SHARKS!

amcoglory

Juniors
valve had a good front rowers game, I agree wasn't the best at the start in D but carted the ball 3 times in the last set

Not sure if any one else could hear, but I swear he yelled at Licher when he was crabbing and giviving away penalties

"just Fuc ken Jive me the Ball"

Southern Shark

Juniors
Finally a Daily Telegraph journalist who reports facts. Promote him to chief. John LEHMANN one of the few Daily Telegraph journalists with great morals. Compare him to Bourbon Bec. Impossible.