What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

Card Shark

Immortal
We gave the rorters a touch up last year too. Even Hino scored a crowd pleasing meat pie

Try of the year

That was at home though. I went to the SFS last year & we started the same way as tonight except the Roosters went on with it.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Roosters supporting mate of mine had an absolute meltdown on Facebook last night.
Just couldn't bring himself to say they were beaten by a team on the day.
Instead those to blame anything and everything and tell me repeatedly how shit the sharks are lol.

SadShark

Bench
Okay honesty report here.

Who is bubbling now?

I've been bubbling my friends (their stream doesn't have the same propulsion). They appreciate it at first, having childish giggles & wry mirth, but when they have to go back, to be seated in parliament, there's disdain, regarding the mess it leaves.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nothing better than seeing a team that you are competing for a top 8 spot with, go down to a cellar dweller.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Anyone else see the footage of the boys singing the team song.

Arona was on Drums, Fa Brown leading the song. Wade Graham in full voice and the part that caught my eye, Steve Noyce dancing and signing.

Fa Brown loves being a Shark, geez he played well too.

Jaegerex

Juniors
We did Angry, I threw the link up in the Tooheys thread. Was a marvellous sight.

But I didn't notice Noyce, was there a second video floating about?