What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

shaggs

Coach
Reefy is balls.

Newman and BBB the two piece punk bands at the captain cook hotel are quite exceptional.

Lossy

Juniors
f**k that was fun to watch. Good stuff by your lads. Will be good to see more positives about.

husky65

Juniors
Stunned. maybe we should get this coach to quit on Monday too? brilliant comeback and well played to all the boys.

Weaponhead

Coach
Defence was shit.
Attack was so unlike the Flanno approach. Players in motion, hitting holes, taking the initiative. Less one out hit ups.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
what I love about Gagan is that when he sees the line open, his mindset is "I'm gonna score a f**king try" and he just goes for it.

Too many modern day wingers will run back in field.

3 - Gagan
2 - Robinson
1 - Brown

ragzouken

Juniors
that was awesome! how good does gagan look? what about the combination lewts and feki are forming in attack? beautiful to watch!, future looks bright hopefully flanno doesn't fugg it.

Feej

First Grade
Enjoy the rest of the year fellas. Once Flanno's back it's back to 5 bash ups and a kick. f**k I wish we din't resign the prick.