What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

dogslife

Coach
Apologies merkins, impromptu trip away for a few days. Back on deck if someone can give me a quick run down

soc123_au

Staff member
Apologies merkins, impromptu trip away for a few days. Back on deck if someone can give me a quick run down

In a nutshell, I'm a good guy. Pretty much everyone else is geniused and scum. Dutchy is probs ok too.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Roc is silenced but he posted 10 mins after the lynch was hammered by Soc, so technically it went to the night phase. Update incoming

Dutchy

Immortal
I've been revived with mad powers, I highly suggest protecting me.

Mis is town, and possibly pugz

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 4

Despite many failed attempts on her life Moneypenny was still being targeted by SPECTRE.

"Kill her!" came the cry.

As they tried to put her in the elaborately designed death trap, Moneypenny smiled and produced the latest gadget from Q branch: a radio.

A submarine began launching missles at the hapless villains and Moneypenny once again escaped unharmed.

Skyfall-miss-moneypenny.jpg

Soc is not dead. He is Miss Moneypenny, MI6 aligned secretary

It is now night