What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
17 days?
We won't last 17 hours with those things running around!
We're screwed!

Ooh wait, this isn't Aliens is it?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Man that would be a good mafia.

Could actually work with the Aliens franchise

Crew/marines could be town
Xenomorph could be scum (dependant on size you could have facehugger, chest burster, queen,warrior/drone, dog alien. plenty of options)\
and Androids could be indy

Slackboy72

Coach
Could actually work with the Aliens franchise

Crew/marines could be town
Xenomorph could be scum (dependant on size you could have facehugger, chest burster, queen,warrior/drone, dog alien. plenty of options)\
and Androids could be indy

The company guy could be an indie.
You could have an alien recruiting. An alien killing. A queen laying eggs.
We are geniuses shawn.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 3​

Blofeld finished talking to his latest suspect. After he sent him on his way he saw someone being wrestled to the ground outside.

Before he could check it out though a gun shot sailed passed him.

Rosa Klebb entered the room.

"That came from a Walther PPK. Only 2 men on this island use such a weapon and one of them is dead.... it had to be Bond right?"

Blofeld stroked his cat. "Maybe fraulein... maybe."

---------------------​

Elsewhere Karl Stromberg could feel the net tightening around someone.

"Quick! Come with me to my underwater lair. We will be safe there."

The man agreed and together they waited out the night under the sea.

---------------------​

What Jaws had in strength, he lacked in brains. After again unsuccessfully trying to murder Moneypenny, he found himself alone in a room with 007.

He raced towards the agent only to crash into a mirror. He turned around and saw Bond again but once again crashed into a mirror when trying to pursue him. This continued for several minutes till the floor was covered in glass.

Panting and bloodied, Jaws decided he'd had enough and ignored the final image of James Bond in the room. Unfortunately for the metal toothed giant this was the real 007 and, as he began to leave, a gunshot rang out in the room. He looked down to see his white shirt slowly become a crimson mess.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was unlucky to break mirrors" quipped Bond before unloading another bullet into the dying giant.

jaws-bond.jpg

Bazal is dead. He was Jaws, SPECTRE aligned metal mouthed assassin

It is day​

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
Dickheads, I was never mafia. My role is a miller. Appear scum, really town.

It makes sense since you know my character, fake his death to join the bad guys. Did nobody get my lotr quote?