What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 4​

Alec Trevelyan lined up a new target. He was about to pull the trigger and bring down the gold smuggler, however Goldfinger's Korean manservant OddJob tackled him to the ground. Trevelyan's gun flew out of range and the 2 tussled for several minutes before OddJob gained the upper hand. He took off his steel rimmed hat and threw it at the Cossack only narrowly missing. The hat lodged itself between 2 pipes and as the Korean went to grab it, Trevelyan shoved a exposed power cable into the pipes, electrifying the hapless henchmen.

oddjob1.jpg

OddJob is dead. He was OddJob, SPECTRE aligned Korean Henchman

Alec sat there panting, not noticing the shadowy woman approaching.

Rosa Klebb did not believe 006's claims that he had left MI6. She kicked him in the leg with her poisoned shoe and watched him slink to the floor.

"Now Mr. Trevelyan. The poison is spreading through your body. You have 1 day to convince me of your innocence or I won't provide the antidote."

006's race against time had begun.

-----------​

Blofeld finished interrogating his latest suspect. He sat back in his chair and began to stroke his cat. A metal hand grabbed him grabbed him from behind and began to crush his throat.

"Get off me you fool!" he gasped.

Dr. No, released his employer's throat and shook off his moment of madness.

"Sorry Number 1... I dont know why I did that."

Blofeld, still reeling from the attack, waved him away.

-----------​

Karl Stromberg once again offered refuge to someone in his underwater lair. This time the invitation was declined, but Stromberg is not a man who takes rejection well. He had one of his henchmen attempt to force the recipient into the submarine and, during the struggle, his ID card fell out.

Although the target himself could not go down, one of his companions jumped in and went below the sea in his stead. This left the original target free to act, but Stromberg had something more precious in his hand. The ID card bore the name Bond... James Bond.

-----------​

After his previous encounter Bond pursued his target. The Haitian Voodoo Witchdoctor proved difficult to kill, however a bullet to the head eventually did the job.

tumblr_inline_mtf3i8kolK1qh5sbb.jpg

Pugzley is dead. He was Baron Samedi, SPECTRE aligned Voodoo Priest

It is now day​

SeeJay

Juniors
vote ktf

he was obviously brought back as non-town. he's been completely silent. lets get rid of him

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Afternoon bitches.

I have been quiet, only entered the game Wednesday, and I had been in hospital for 2 weeks with very limited internet.

For what it's worth I tried bringing Seejay with me under the seeaaaa, under the seeeaaaaa last night.

Not sure how that second person influences things or whether there was a redirect etc but if the person I targeted dropped the ID badge then Seejay is Double O Blumpkin.

SeeJay

Juniors
You must have been redirected or something. I was blocked night 3 but clearly bond acted that night. Whoever blocked me night 3 should be able to clear me. Unless that person has since died, which i hope they havent

Latest posts