What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Can someone revive me? Remember that time I helped you find a mafia? :sarcasm:

Slackboy72

Coach
Well I'm clear. I think I've left enough clues about who I am.

Of the other three PP has been his usual quiet self.
Rebel unsure of.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
2. SlackBoy
10. SH
11. PP
16. Rebel

One of these are Q

Seejay/Bond switched positions with his own teammate, which I found kind of odd. Either it's something they've been doing since the start or they had some idea of what my power does, and in that case PP was the one I targeted the previous night.

Not saying he'd bad, but I got nothing on anyone else on that list.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
No hes just waiting on 1 very important action. Theres been a fair few back and forth with questions so the game has been held up

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 6​

Rosa Klebb and Alec Trevaleyn met again tonight, but with very different intentions. 006 had decided to murder the Russian, whilst Klebb wanted to heal the former secret agent. Ultimately both plans were put on hold when Karl Stromberg decided to offer Klebb sanctuary under the sea.

Klebb was whisked away before she could apply the antidote, and Trevaleyns bullets ricocheted of the submarine as Klebb disappeared into the depths. That would be the last image 006 would see before he succumbed to the poison.

"For England James."

240px-Gal_villain_21_trevelyan.jpg

Dutchy is definitely, 100%, absolutely dead. He was Alec Trevaleyn, SPECTRE aligned former secret agent.

-----------​

Dr. No decided to kill someone he thought could have been the missing MI6 agent. Unfortunately for SPECTRE he targeted who had been effectively cleared earlier on. Scaramanga would survive the day though thanks to the last minute intervention of his man servant Knick Knack. The small man would not be so lucky.

nick-nack.jpg

Nick Nack is dead. He was Nick Nack, SPECTRE aligned man of low stature​

-----------​

Bond was hot on the trail of his arch enemy. Xenia Onatopp tried to stop him, but Bond deflected her onto Moneypenny and they both totally lezzed out.

007 lowered himself to the ground of the secret volcano lair and began checking rooms, dispatching henchmen as he went along. Finally he arrived at Blofeld's chamber with the bald supervillain stroking his pussy calmly.

"I've been expecting you Mr. Bond."

"Game's up Blofeld. This is for Tracy."

He fired his PPK, but the bullet was caught in the metal hand of Julius No.

"Au Cointreau Mr. Bond. So long as my friend here is alive I think you will find killing me quite impossible. Guards!"

Several dozen guards poured into the room, and Bond decided his vengeance would have to wait for another day.

It is now day

Rebel

First Grade
2. SlackBoy
10. SH
11. PP
16. Rebel

One of these are Q

Its not me (sgl cleared me)
Its not SH
Could be Slackboy (but not sure based on his earlier argument with soc)

Sooooo in that case vote PP