What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

soc123_au

Staff member
Auto, day kill, call it what you like. Why use it on someone that is getting lynched anyway? Makes zero sense. Apart from buying your Boss Drew a bit of cred for a phase or 2 to allow him to recruit a few more. Fake write up is fake.

Slackboy72

Coach
I'm happy to be investigated. I think you'll find I'm good as gold.

Soc however, how does he turn up as Moneypenny twice? Once may just be a fake. Twice is damning.

soc123_au

Staff member
Drew claimed I was money penny. Your fake write up backed it up. I don't doubt you have a golden gun. Doesn't mean shit now you are a CIA turncoat.

Bazal

Post Whore
So it was a day kill. Not a lynch. Thus day doesn't end.

Simple enough then I suppose

Parra Pride

Referee
So, I lose internet for a day and the game is going slow as all hell. I get internet back, and shit has seemingly hit the fan. Makes for an entertaining read.

Pugzley

Day 2

"String 'em up" came the cry from the American man. "This one's bad to the bone!"

Felix sat on his chair directing traffic. He hadn't noticed that the seat had a tag on it saying "Made in Britain".

An old man flicked a switch and the seat ejected Felix 20 feet in the air. As his head neared the ceiling a fan sliced it clean off. The CIA would not be gathering any informers this time.

jacklord.jpg

Drew Sta is dead. He was Felix Leiter, CIA aligned Secret Agent

In the confusion the original target slipped away, safe for another day

It is now night

Drew-Sta was leading the charge against Soc when that shit went down. I reckon one of Soc's MI6 mates put a hit out on him and succeeded.

roc107

Juniors
I'm going to go with soc here. Drew tries to get someone killed with bullsh*t evidence, then turns out to be indie.

soc123_au

Staff member
So it was a day kill. Not a lynch. Thus day doesn't end.

Simple enough then I suppose

Doesn't explain why you use a "day kill" on someone who will get lynched anyway. The only explanation is a smoke screen to buy some credibility. Had the real lynch gone through Drew & Srackboy would have been exposed as frauds. We all know Drew enjoys an elaborate ruse. Such a shame for them it backfired this time.

Bazal

Post Whore
In what mafia has the recruit not protected the recruiter? It's not generally a chain, but if he had a recruit, why is he dead?

Slackboy72

Coach
In what mafia has the recruit not protected the recruiter? It's not generally a chain, but if he had a recruit, why is he dead?

This is great. I'm enjoying watching Soc flounder in his own weak deflections and denials.
We just have to wait for Hogg and whoever else has actions now.

soc123_au

Staff member

There has been a few where the recruiter was protected until they had a recruit. Life of Brian was one, the other that sticks in my mind was Bunniesman was cult leader. He purposely didn't recruit until around night 5 to keep his protection.

soc123_au

Staff member
This is great. I'm enjoying watching Soc flounder in his own weak deflections and denials.
We just have to wait for Hogg and whoever else has actions now.

Floundering? Just telling it how it is. How many more posts of bullshit are you going to bore us with before you answer my question?

Pugzley

Not sure. I autoed Drew to save myself & kill a threat. The write up doesnt really make sense. Probably a mafia ploy to spread misinformation.

Moneypenny does hand Bond his false passports/ID's and writes up reports as the Secretary. Maybe you have misinformation powers.