What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

mickyj

Bench
So soc you are claiming srackboy joined drew which made him able to die and the first thing they do is speak up and try and frame a single random person and put their names up in lights? That would be a huge drew derp which would make BM look like a great mafia player. makes zero sense from any level.

soc123_au

Staff member
So soc you are claiming srackboy joined drew which made him able to die and the first thing they do is speak up and try and frame a single random person and put their names up in lights? That would be a huge drew derp which would make BM look like a great mafia player. makes zero sense from any level.

Game, set, match.

Ask yourself why Srackboy refuses to answer my simple question.

Slackboy72

Coach
I've answered every question I can. I can't answer for what your MI6 merkins do. And you know it. You're just hoping people bite your red herrings.

Rebel

First Grade
f**k the game, lets just watch these two have at it.

*Insert MJ eating popcorn meme*

soc123_au

Staff member
I've answered every question I can. I can't answer for what your MI6 merkins do. And you know it. You're just hoping people bite your red herrings.
Why did you use a "day kill" "Autolynch" on someone that was going to be lynched?

Pretty simple question that you keep dodging. You even claimed it at the time.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Still waiting on some actions. Will post an update after I finish work at 11pm forum time regardless

Slackboy72

Coach
There was absolutely no guarantee you'd be lynched. You had 1 vote when I sent my PM to Hogg.
You just seemed sus with your lynch of DB who was clearly joking around. Too bad for you that people have you picked for how badly and transparently you play the game. Obvious scum is obvious.

soc123_au

Staff member
It took you all day to come up with that? Had to wait for Drew to meet you in the qt?

The DB lynch was sound and based on slip ups in similar games. They aren't going to be correct every time though.

mickyj

Bench
its easy if you show up town soc srackbo will be next on the list. a 50/50 chance seems ok to me
but I lean way way more to you being the one we want

soc123_au

Staff member
I would prefer not to die to prove my point Micky. It is what it is. If Srackboy was on the level why did he take so long to answer a question? If he were being honest he wouldn't have needed hours and a dozen posts deflecting before telling the truth.

Slackboy72

Coach
Well how come you haven't answered why Drew fingered you as Moneypenny and then my shot at you was written up as Moneypenny? Your answer? Fake writeups? Bullshit. You're gone.

mickyj

Bench
There is no way the character claimed by sackboi is not in the game and no one has spoken up to counter his claim.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 2​

A lot of the SPECTRE agents decided tonight wasnt a good night to act to the detriment of their peers. Miss Moneypenny wandered through the streets unmolested and approached her target. A rattle from the stick of a voodoo witchdoctor filled the air and, despite her own intentions, she found her self giving Scramanga a Golden Bullet. He would be able to kill again.

From the shadows then came Jaws. He went to attack the frightened woman but a remote controlled helicopter with the words 'Little Nelly' written on it came swooping down from the sky and whisked her to safety.

----------​

Blofeld was about to call someone else into his room when he noticed a mysterious package on his desk. He opened it up but a burst of liquid nitrogen froze him to his chair. He would be doing nothing tonight.

----------​

After last nights interruption Bond decided to focus on a more obvious target. He donned his wetsuit, put on the SCUBA gear, and picked up his harpoon gun.

He found his target near a coral reef, perfecting his latest diabolical plan. Bond shot the harpoon but it only grazed Largo's leg. The two then fought with Largo gaining the upper hand. As Blofeld's right hand man positioned himself to ram his knife into the suave British assassin, the wound on his leg began to attract some attention. He was ripped to pieces by his own Hammerhead sharks before Bond's eyes.

Had he not been wearing a breathing mask, Bond would have made a fish related pun, as it were he just floated watching one of his major rivals being eaten.

Emilio_Largo_-_Profile.jpg

MickyJ is dead. He was Emilio Largo, SPECTRE aligned Number 2

It is now day​

SeeJay

Juniors
What townies aren't acting? This is ridiculous. If you sign up, get your f**king actions in.

SeeJay

Juniors
Also, i'm assuming KTF was brought in as a non-townie. I'm open to voting for him or soc, will wait to see if anyone got any info though.

Slackboy72

Coach
Maybe an indie.
I came in late to PotC mafia and I was made an indie.
But then again it looks like the mafia are floundering here so maybe they're getting reinforcements.

Anyways, welcome ktf.