What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of the year?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Probably my favorite game this year was Parramatta vs Saints. As far as i can remember, both teams played near perfect football for 90 minutes. And the scoreboard reflected that.

Red Bear

Referee
Warriors vs. Broncos - Round 22 is right up there as well.
I thought that was the best personally. Last night and last weekends Dragons Broncos also very high quality.

Both Dragons Souths matches were pretty enjoyable contests this year

Dragon2010

First Grade
Broncos v Dragons
Tigers v Warriors
Storm v Warriors

Would be my top three. Not in any particular order though.

linny

Juniors
That performance from the Warriors is the best i've seen from a team in a long time.

Comparable to Brisbane's first half against the Dragons, but they managed it for 80 minutes.

Hopefully they can reproduce it next week.

_addict

Juniors
In terms of spectacle I think the Bronc's v Dragons game prolly was better.

The Storm v Warriors game was rivetting due to the intensity and that we throttled Melbourne in a Melbournesque way.

AuDragon

Juniors
Probably a bit biased, but here's my top 3:

1- Broncos vs. Dragons SF
2- Broncos vs. Warriors Rd 22
3- Storm vs. Warriors PF

betcats

Referee
Warriors v Melb last night, Saints v Broncos probably the two best ive seen.

As for Penrith games, R19 v Parra by a mile.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Broncos saints semi was a hugely high standard and the finish made it probably the best game of the year

The tigers saints game in round 22 was awesome, particuarly the drama packed last 2 minutes that actually went for about 5

Jono1987

Juniors
Broncos saints semi was a hugely high standard and the finish made it probably the best game of the year

The tigers saints game in round 22 was awesome, particuarly the drama packed last 2 minutes that actually went for about 5

Forgot about that game. Was a tough, closely fought match the entire way until we went to sleep on our right-hand side. Could easily place that as the third best match I watched.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Saints v Souths was an ultra-tough affair: great game of footy & that Warriors effprt on saturday night was something truly special.
I can't go past Broncos v Dragons though.. a young, quality side up against the defending champs in front of a massively vocal crowd. Dragons did remarkably well top get themselves back into the game before a champion came up with a champion play. Tough to take as a Dragons fan, but haven't been that proud after a loss for a long time