What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of the year?

Big Pete

Referee
I never understood that, they featured in a number of quality games and were generally exciting to watch in top flight.

It was just the usual hoard of fans who felt threatened who sunk to such lows. As a Broncos fan, I can sympathise.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I never understood that, they featured in a number of quality games and were generally exciting to watch in top flight.

It was just the usual hoard of fans who felt threatened who sunk to such lows. As a Broncos fan, I can sympathise.

Mainly bitter Souffs/Eels fans whose sides scored spectacular tries in their 40-6 losses most weekends

big_matt

Juniors
That performance from the Warriors is the best i've seen from a team in a long time.

Comparable to Brisbane's first half against the Dragons, but they managed it for 80 minutes.

Hopefully they can reproduce it next week.

I agree. At the ground I couldn't enjoy the quality of the game as I was so nervous (and then disappointed) but when I watched the replay it was a great game - the whole second half was a real chess match where both teams knew the first ones to make a mistake would be in real trouble.

Good luck to the Warriors on Sunday.