What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm thinking Little Finger is behind Rickon being in Winterfell. He wanted a Stark in Winterfell to give the Vale a reason to attack it and also rally the Northern houses to the cause. His plan with Sansa fell through so he's worked with Umbers to get Rickon in there.

I also thought for a second that it was a bit of foreshadowing when Little Finger said "it's time for the Vale to enter the fray", meaning they were going to attack the Twins (Freys). But not sure about that one.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm thinking Little Finger is behind Rickon being in Winterfell. He wanted a Stark in Winterfell to give the Vale a reason to attack it and also rally the Northern houses to the cause. His plan with Sansa fell through so he's worked with Umbers to get Rickon in there.

I also thought for a second that it was a bit of foreshadowing when Little Finger said "it's time for the Vale to enter the fray", meaning they were going to attack the Twins (Freys). But not sure about that one.

Dude I initially thought for a second he was talking about the Freys too, and pondered that.

Hopefully he's sincere with his intentions to have the Starks rule the North in Alliance with the Arryns in the Vale.

Someone

Bench
Dude I initially thought for a second he was talking about the Freys too, and pondered that.

Hopefully he's sincere with his intentions to have the Starks rule the North in Alliance with the Arryns in the Vale.

yeah i dont think so somehow.

he is trying to gain something out of this.

saint.nick

Coach
yeah i dont think so somehow.

he is trying to gain something out of this.

that's why I can't trust him. He only does things for his gain, and I'm trying to see what he hugely gains out of the Vale helping the Starks re-take Winterfell

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think Little Finger's plans involve a united North, that's what he achieved by f*cking over Ned Stark. But the Freys/Boltons mucked all that up. I reckon he's gunning for the Lannisters.

Danish

Referee
You see? A little f**king patience pays off

Did you see that they also went a whole episode shout having to show every character and the world didn't end? Mind, the Tyrion stuff is still just s complete boat anchor for the show. Seriously who gives a rats ass about slavers bay?

Hopefully they f**k off Ramsey within 1-2 episodes, and then fold the Greyjoys into one of the other storylines ASAP too (maybe theon and asha offer their fleet to Danerys now that hers is burnt down) so we don't have to pretend to care about that garbage either.

once they do that, the only truly disjointed storyline will be Arya. I simply cannot see an organic way for them to bring her back to Westeros.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
once they do that, the only truly disjointed storyline will be Arya. I simply cannot see an organic way for them to bring her back to Westeros.

I'm guessing a girl will be given a name in Westeros.

Would be funny it was Jon because he robbed the many-faced-god of a life.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm guessing a girl will be given a name in Westeros.

Would be funny it was Jon because he robbed the many-faced-god of a life.

I bet anything it will be Jon. It will be the plot that shows Arya's true colours that she has never really gotten rid of.

The show has for ages been building her up as someone who's good at deceiving, it's started all the way back from when she convinced many people she was a boy.

Game_Breaker

Coach
coming back to life?

Also, this was the first time Jon has been referred to as the prince that is promised. Exciting times ahead

and looks like Arya will be given a name of someone that is 'decent'

[youtube]mQ5QtQ59Nc8[/youtube]

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
I bet anything it will be Jon. It will be the plot that shows Arya's true colours that she has never really gotten rid of.

The show has for ages been building her up as someone who's good at deceiving, it's started all the way back from when she convinced many people she was a boy.

Who would be paying and what is the price?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think this was the episode which was most underwhelming so far
And that's saying something cause it was still good!

Osha going - not a surprise

Sansa/Jon - always on cards

Cercei comes up with a plan to overthrow High Sparrows - Nicely done, but not a surprise

Denarys - Not a surprise, well played, very well played but not really a surprise. What else would they have done?

Tyrion - Good to see him working his magic.

Little Finger - Something is sinister is at play here, surely

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Also glad they have given Theons character a bigger purpose and direction.
He now has a goal, and something to achieve as opposed to be someones whipping boy.

saint.nick

Coach
Who would be paying and what is the price?

no idea

I think this was the episode which was most underwhelming so far
And that's saying something cause it was still good!

Osha going - not a surprise

Sansa/Jon - always on cards

Cercei comes up with a plan to overthrow High Sparrows - Nicely done, but not a surprise

Denarys - Not a surprise, well played, very well played but not really a surprise. What else would they have done?

Tyrion - Good to see him working his magic.

Little Finger - Something is sinister is at play here, surely

Surely the first episode was the most underwhelming?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hard to say that Sansa and Jon was always on the cards. Usually when two Starks come close to each other something bad happens .

Latest posts