What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Bench
You know I can't resist a challenge

Now this is a whinge

http://www.theladbible.com/articles...-he-won-t-be-watching-game-of-thrones-anymore

edit: language warning

2qunmh0.jpg

Wato

Juniors
I really enjoyed that episode, imo that was an episode that gave a lot of fan service to book readers. The book readers have a closer attachment to characters like ygritte, grenn,pyp etc and are probably the people who will stick by the series till the end, giving book readers some fan service is a good move.

McNulty

Juniors
If the last sword stroke is what I think it is going to be on Monday then I'm sure that person who wrote that will get some enjoyment

God-King Dean

Immortal
My 2 favourites lines from that were:

"i used to like Daenerys because she had banging titties & dragons but nope she's too busy playing judge judy in a pyramid.........."

"the most likeable character left on the show is Stannis Baratheon who has a swag rating of 14/100."

RHCP

Bench
" I swear by Season 7 this show will basically be the Lannisters/Boltons/Freys holding gay orgies in King's Landing while Stannos and Davos conjure up a plan every episode to f**k them up but at the last minute it gets f**ked up like Pinky and the Brain"

:lol"

afinalsin666

First Grade
Something you chaps aren't taking into account is it flows well with the other episodes. It sucks that you have to wait a fortnight to see what happens in kings landing, but this is the age of the marathon. Watch it all at once like i did on Monday and it flows very well. Game of Thrones is basically a ten hour movie anyway.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I see no whinging about this episode at all.

Some people loved it, some people didn't.

Arguing the pros & cons of something isn't whinging. Last I checked this was a forum.

Butch, I wouldn't google 'watchers of the wall boring' if I were you.

https://www.google.com.au/search?ne....0....0...1c.1.46.serp..19.5.1507.ONdLFVEXh_w

The majority of them confess to finding Snow and/or the Wall the most boring part of the show to begin with, so they're hardly going to provide a good, impartial review...

urban eel

Juniors
i had it pointed out to me. something that may have been a continuity thing or a plot point.
i havent bothered to watch it back to check. but...

when little finger brings Sansa onto the boat he tells her about the necklace,crushes a gem etc.

then later at the trial. the necklace is in kings landing. anyone else notice this? or is the guy at work on drugs

Misanthrope

Staff member
i had it pointed out to me. something that may have been a continuity thing or a plot point.
i havent bothered to watch it back to check. but...

when little finger brings Sansa onto the boat he tells her about the necklace,crushes a gem etc.

then later at the trial. the necklace is in kings landing. anyone else notice this? or is the guy at work on drugs

I think it washed up on shore after he tossed it into the boat with the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.