What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Bench
right, higher IQ's... political suspense and thriller...... right....

so boobs it is then.

so hate it is than. it must take alot of hate to go into a thread about a tv show you hate to waste your time boring people with your objections to the show.

do us a solid and f**k off.

Chook

First Grade
I really dont get the attraction with GoT. I was expecting lots of action and fighting, instead foung it long winded and boring......

It must be the boobs that attract you lot.

So babies in make up do it for you then?

Chook.

Parra

Referee
I thought the skeletons were a bit of homage to Ray Harryhausen films where he used stop-motion animation. Jason & The Argonauts or Clash of the Titans or one of the Sinbad movies.

Game_Breaker

Coach
right, higher IQ's... political suspense and thriller...... right....

so boobs it is then.

Did you watch from the start of season 1, or just jump straight into the latest episode?

When I started watching GoT, at first I thought it was a just good show. Things quickly changed when Ned Starks head got chopped off

Aragorn

First Grade
so hate it is than. it must take alot of hate to go into a thread about a tv show you hate to waste your time boring people with your objections to the show.

do us a solid and f**k off.

where did i say hate?

idiot.

do us a solid and f**k yourself.

RHCP

Bench
I've started reading the books, I'm really enjoying them thus far.

The ages have been funny though. Never imagined Jon was meant to be 14 :lol:

Parra

Referee
Some of it is easier if you accept that a name day does not equal a year. Seeing as seasons last for years or decades just put time & age aside.

Wato

Juniors
The seasons have nothing to do with how age is calculated thou, They have a calendar year or equivilelant.

Big Tim

First Grade
I've started reading the books, I'm really enjoying them thus far.

The ages have been funny though. Never imagined Jon was meant to be 14 :lol:

Books are great. I am doing the audio books on my commute.... Interesting what you hear when someone else reads it.

Jon is closer to 16 when he goes North and from memory Robb is 16 when he becomes King.

I thought you would have had more issues with Dany's age.

RHCP

Bench
Books are great. I am doing the audio books on my commute.... Interesting what you hear when someone else reads it.

Jon is closer to 16 when he goes North and from memory Robb is 16 when he becomes King.

I thought you would have had more issues with Dany's age.
They're really good.

Really? I know he has a name day at the Wall but I thought that would be his 15th.

Dany being 13 or whatever wasn't too unexpected really, I suspected Viserys would want her married off ASAP.

Wato

Juniors
I can't recall one. There is a lot of info though, it could be in there.

They use a system similar to ours using Aegons conquest as a starting point. I have never seen an offical confirmation of how many days in a year but we have characters saying some winters have lasted 10 years. I assume the Citidal manages such things.

Big Tim

First Grade
They're really good.

Really? I know he has a name day at the Wall but I thought that would be his 15th.

Dany being 13 or whatever wasn't too unexpected really, I suspected Viserys would want her married off ASAP.

He has a name day at the wall, but he is there a long ass time before the ranging to the Fist of the First Men.....

A timeline is really hard to come by (props to the TV show for shaking one out) as some chapters are in the moment, others cover a few days, sometimes weeks, and others the distant past.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts