What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Da Farq is a "WW Darth Maul"?

07d4845d5b9fbd50631e0a2edb04d4a8.jpg

elyod138

Bench
She went looking for Snow, not sure why, but it is why they went to the wall.

There is a story there for sure.

The series is called A Song of Ice and Fire.

It's long been speculated that ice represents Jon and fire represents Daenerys.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Srs question: how strong are dwarves irl? I feel like the leverage of Shae's much longer arms would've made it easier for her to push Tyrion away.
Dwarfs have the same torso and although the limbs are shorter I'm not thinking they're weak.
He isn't Vern Troyer:lol:
I think they're referring to the Night's King or whatever HBO updated the ep guide to refer to him as.
LOL yes omg what an epic stuff up on HBO's part, someone must have got fired for that little tidbit.
Not even book readers knew who the NK was.
She went looking for Snow, not sure why, but it is why they went to the wall.

There is a story there for sure.

AA.
That isn't a spoiler because nobody pre book knows what those intials stand for:sarcasm:
Though I think AA is gen consensus for Stannis?

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There are about a million theories on who AA is. Jon, dany and few other characters meet the criteria (some who haven't been introduced including one who has a name like an Australian state :p )

Haffa

AA.
That isn't a spoiler because nobody pre book knows what those intials stand for:sarcasm:
Though I think AA is gen consensus for Stannis?

That's all because of Melisandre though. Almost every AA theory is born out of the cryptic stuff shes's said.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That's all because of Melisandre though. Almost every AA theory is born out of the cryptic stuff shes's said.

Correct but some people theorise that the Prince that was promised is the same dude as AA. Rhaegar Targaryan was obsessed with the prophecy. It is his defining motivation in everything that he did in life. He even named his children after the original Targaryan invaders of Westeros because he thought his kids would be that important.

I mean really the show has changed all this stuff. There hasn't been any prophecy at all really. I can't really remember season 1 that well but I am pretty sure Brans dream prophecy didn't happen. I remember that Dany didn't see much at the house of the undying. Did the greendreams get brought up with Jojen ?? There is no Patchface or the Ghost of High Heart. So one questions if this matters at all in the show. They are changing things a fair bit. A lot of the prophecy stuff in ASOIAF is a double edged sword. It drives characters insane trying to meet the prophecy. Rhaegar for example was driven a bit potty by his prophecy (this spoiler is not verified but its heavily implied in the books. it has not been implied at all in the show and they very well might change it. Still don't click unless potential spoilers aren't a big deal. )

Rhaegar was obsessed with producing three Children. When Elia could no longer produce kids its probably what drove him into chasing another woman. The swamp hillbillies tell Bran that story about how Lyanna probably disguised herself as a man to protect their father at the tournament of Harrenhal. Which Rhaegar was given the job in tracking down this mysterious knight. Not long afterwards he "kidnaps her". It is pretty likely that Rhaegar was being bothered by the lack of a third kid to the point where he took the rash option of going after another woman.

Cersei too probably murdered her best friend to encourage a prophesy to come true as a child.

Shorty

Staff member
There are about a million theories on who AA is. Jon, dany and few other characters meet the criteria (some who haven't been introduced including one who has a name like an Australian state :p )
At first I was like wtf....but I see.
I didn't know that, though I haven't paid much attention I need to reread the books and pick up the clues, what about Euron though?
There's some interesting theories about Meera Reid as well.Ummm also since Varys is off o/s what happens with his confession to Kevan?

Misanthrope

Staff member

I always thought the ice represented The White Walkers. Ultimately, the confrontation that we're building to is that between humanity (the fire) and the realms of the icy north that seek to extinguish all life.

Aragorn

First Grade
I really dont get the attraction with GoT. I was expecting lots of action and fighting, instead foung it long winded and boring......

It must be the boobs that attract you lot.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I really dont get the attraction with GoT. I was expecting lots of action and fighting, instead foung it long winded and boring......

Or our higher than average IQs.

That stands for intelligence quotient, btw.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors

Maybe True Blood and Vampire Diaries are more your speed.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member

It's not an Arnie movie, it's more like a political thriller type of hybrid.
Stick to walking dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.