What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought the gay sex between Tyrion and Varys was a bit much

I dont think its fair to judge it as gay. We all saw with no doubt that Varys is indeed a eunech. The look on Tyrion's face when he went for the reach around was priceless. Dinklage is such a good actor, the show will lose something from here on without him.

Last edited:

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
well I'm so f**king confused now I'm going to be surprised either way so at least that's something..:D

If they do indeed kill him off it's really getting away from the books.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Bgoodorgoodatit, I think you've been reversed trolled by Haffa.

You will not enjoy ep.4

I'm so sorry guys. I completely forgot not everyone has seen the leaked episodes. Feel like the biggest f**king arsehole.

That dream Tyrion had before he died, are they setting up for Tywin to somehow get back into the show?

Someone

Bench
so just recapping is it ok to talk about the tyrion death scene now? cause it seems most people have watched upto that point now.

Generalzod

Immortal
HBO Now cuts off Australian Game of Thrones geo-dodgers

Australians who use "geo-dodging" services to sneak into the US-only HBO Now video streaming service, to watch popular TV shows like Game of Thrones, are being told they will soon be cut off.

Multiple messages seen by Fairfax Media show that HBO has been emailing Australians saying they will be cut off on April 21.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...rs-20150418-1mnt5q.html?rand=7704996#comments

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Would be the likes of Foxtel having a whinge because they pay HBO a small fortune for the rights. One day Foxtel might look into why people are so desperate to avoid them.

thorson1987

Coach
11141161_10153415028291840_1513281347598976715_n.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
first two eps have been poo.
As i suspected it's taking a while to recover from the loss of its greatest villain and perhaps most central figure in all of Westeros - Tywin Lannister.

Such a GREAT character. And the Lannister's are sitting ducks without him because Cersei is a f**king idiot and Jaimie is softer these days.

The show marched on fine without Joffrey, largely because Tywin was still there. But without both it's struggling to have the same umph; especially in King's Landing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It baffles me how any can like Daenerys.

The dumbest bitch.

Agreed. The fact the GRRM is angling towards her being the saviour is a worrying factor given how woeful she has proven to be at leading.

She's basically the equivalent of a Greens Prime Minister. Great at appealing to the masses, but no f**king idea how to run anything.

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't see how it's any different to how it was before.
The seasons always start off a bit slow, establishing the storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts