What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. The fact the GRRM is angling towards her being the saviour is a worrying factor given how woeful she has proven to be at leading.

She's basically the equivalent of a Greens Prime Minister. Great at appealing to the masses, but no f**king idea how to run anything.

When has there ever been a greens PM? And since when do greens appeal to the masses?

daenerys is awesome. So hot, so ruthless. Dean's fav character is Jamie, he finds his stump very sexy...

Misanthrope

Staff member
When has there ever been a greens PM? And since when do greens appeal to the masses?

daenerys is awesome. So hot, so ruthless. Dean's fav character is Jamie, he finds his stump very sexy...

Nobody said there had been a Greens PM. And based on their continuing growth in voter numbers, they're clearly appesling to more people every year. Probably because Labor have basically become the Liberals' slightly less right wing step-brother.

Someone

Bench
As i suspected it's taking a while to recover from the loss of its greatest villain and perhaps most central figure in all of Westeros - Tywin Lannister.

Such a GREAT character. And the Lannister's are sitting ducks without him because Cersei is a f**king idiot and Jaimie is softer these days.

The show marched on fine without Joffrey, largely because Tywin was still there. But without both it's struggling to have the same umph; especially in King's Landing.

yep, no doubt tywin and joffery were two of the most important characters in the story. and after two episodes we still haven't seen the, now, most hated family in westeros. The boltons.

I've enjoyed the wall moments, and even the kings landing moments. But its just so slow. Every character has reached a point in their story where they are in a rut.

Misanthrope

Staff member
When you think about it, that's about in line with the books. Dance of Dragons and Feast for Crows were full of filler.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought the first episode was a little slow but i did enjoy the second one. The books by this stage were very slow with plenty of filler so they are trying their best to speed things up.

Apey

Staff member
Yes that episode has me more excited for the next one than previous ones did.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm assuming that when Sir Friendzone nabbed Tyrion and said he's taking him to the Queen, he means Danaerys and not Cersei.

I just hope those two meet by mid-season. I don't want Tyrion's season storyline to be a mere journey to Mereen. I'd rather he get there soon and we then see some interesting interactions and developments from there between he and Dany.

Someone

Bench
yeah except jorah lord friendzone will be bargaining for a way back into danaerys council by offering the prize scalp of tryion lannister.

As opposed to Varys taking him there to meet the queen of dragons on purpose.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well John Snow got a decent hand full of titties, must be a hard job being an actor

Tweek

Juniors
No way in my opinion.

but if your enjoying the show than good on you and i mean that in a sincere way. I wish i could enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts