What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wato

Juniors
What did Oberyn say about Jon?

I must have been too focused on the boobs to hear it

spoke about how Rhaegar left his sister for Lyanna hinting there relationship has more substance then Robert Barethon view that he kidnapped her. If true it would make Jon the rightful king

Apey

Staff member
I'm betting I'm not the only one who lives in hope that the series will not end with the most 'obvious' choice of Daenarys sitting on the throne. God I hope someone kills her before then.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm betting I'm not the only one who lives in hope that the series will not end with the most 'obvious' choice of Daenarys sitting on the throne. God I hope someone kills her before then.

I cannot describe in words how much I fear this happening. I wake up screaming some nights.

But going off GRRM's record, it won't be that simple.

She's a fine line from being Mad-Queen Daenerys.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Daenarys winning the throne fills me with fear. I can just imagine her finally getting to Westeros where everyone's killed each other and she wins by default.

at the end of the books I don't mind the idea of Sansa getting close to the throne or at least re forming the north, riverlands and the eyrie.

Game_Breaker

Coach
-Disappointed with the Tywin disowning Jaime scene. It was such a dramatic moment in the book. "You will rule Casterly Rock." "Nah, King's Guard is totes better." "*sigh* Fine then" "Yeah, Dad disowned me & stuff." Remarkably underwhelming.

Honestly, that's just terrible writing.

The disowning moment was delivered in one line

"A man with one hand and no family will need all the help he can get"

tumbidragon

First Grade
hond_zps621426a4.jpg

My finest meme yet.

redvscotty

First Grade
I was thinking Jon Snow would own everything, but I haven't read the books past the second one, so he probably dies.

LESStar58

Referee
Watched last night. That tavern scene with Arya and The Hound was outstanding.

Can't wait for the little Stark bitch to go all "HIt Girl" this season!

Apey

Staff member
Surely there must be a gif of Jaime Lannister's hand wave by now...

Chook

First Grade
Having read the books and watched every episode the most poignant question appears to be...

did you download the show illegally or watch it on Fox?:cool:

Chook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts