What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
I watched on Fox. I will download & save it on hard drive once the season is finished though.

Springs

First Grade
I cannot describe in words how much I fear this happening. I wake up screaming some nights.

But going off GRRM's record, it won't be that simple.

She's a fine line from being Mad-Queen Daenerys.

I have a feeling there may be no ruler at all.
I seriously hope the predictions of Jon-Daenerys King and Queen shippers are wrong.

But I really don't think it's in Martin's style to have Daenerys waltz in with dragons and a huge army, win the throne and live happily ever after.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Having read the books and watched every episode the most poignant question appears to be...

did you download the show illegally or watch it on Fox?:cool:

Chook.

I download it illegally, as it does not air in China.

The white walkers will take over the world, killing everyone.

I am fairly certain that this conflict - the Red God/Daenerys/Seven Kingdoms vs White Walkers will ultimately be the conclusion of the series.

In the wake of what you would assume will be a victory for humanity, the throne won't seem as important as just surviving the long winter.

thorson1987

Coach
a9dVN4D_460s_v1.jpg

Springs

First Grade
There's been a lot of foreshadowing in social media too.
One of the trailers main points was Tyrion in chains so you'd think they would want to get to that sooner rather than later.
Also looks like more Theon torture.

Dutchy

Immortal
I have a feeling that the wedding will be so beautiful that even that merkin Joffrey will get a little choked up.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've been looking forward to seeing the reactions to this episode almost as much as I looked forward to seeing them for the Red Wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts