What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game v Eels

Ausguy

Coach
For those that dont live in sydney its looking good for a clear day tomorow. If we have todays weather tomorow we will get a good turn up. Im personally looking forward to this game more than any game this year so far. I can feel a really good performance and this win will mean more than our last 3 given the opposition. Todays paper said green may be in the team, can anyone confirm this?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Bird and Gallen will be too tough for us, especially guys like Gallen and pommeroy, the way their biceps pop out from their jerseys, so village people like, and intimidating too. Kimmorely and Seymore will run rings around our halves

Covell will be a surprise switch to mark Tony Williams and will bag a few more tries, and kick a ton of goals as well

I really cant see my beloved eels winning this one

Sharks by at least 10

thanks guys

shintaro

Juniors
Tony might learn a bit more about being a first grader this week........... you're not playing an under strength Tigers or Canberra tomorrow.

Good luck

TheParraboy

Staff member
exactly mate.

Im putting my house on the sharks, nothing is surer.
between misi and luke, tony is gonna get a footy lesson from hell

Inferno

Coach
Tony might learn a bit more about being a first grader this week........... you're not playing an under strength Tigers or Canberra tomorrow.

Good luck

Hmm, going to target him are we Shint?

In attack or defence? I'd be surprised if it was attack, as our right side rarely sees the ball past a second rower.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hmm, going to target him are we Shint?

In attack or defence? I'd be surprised if it was attack, as our right side rarely sees the ball past a second rower.

I think the word of Green possibly playing flags the gameplan.

They have 2 rookie wingers who look sensational when allowed to get a head of steam up and bully the opposition. Haven't watched Tautai too much but this Williams gets the Manu Vatuveis if he has to turn, chase and bend.

I'm not that sure the expansive game plan Parra has been using will suit the type of game they'll get into here. We'll use the old umbrella defence on them I'd say and the wingers will be lucky to even see any clear ball.

Apart from Fifi Moi Moi they don't look to have the grunt in the middle to match us. Cayless goes OK but is on old legs. Wagon and Robinson don't exactly put fear into you. Hindmarsh will be out for a big one because he thinks he can still make SOO.

Prediction.

Fraser to bench. Bird to second row. Green to lock. Someone, probably Norrie bye byes. Would rather it be Nutley myself though.

4 kickers. Seymour, Green, Noddy and Bird for distance.

Inferno

Coach
I heard through the Masons Green is likely to be a straight swap for Seu Seu on the bench. I'd much prefer that than dropping Norrie or Nuts.

Inferno

Coach
the C..S..S..C
Your predictions could still work though. Green moves from lock to hooker to give De Gois a spell and Fraser into the backrow. I think although capable of playing 80mins, Ando could offer more in attack off the bench. I'd also like to see him mix it up a little and move to the right side. He seems to be heavily targeted on the left, hence he always seems to get wrapped up, without breaking the line.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Shh lock the thread..theres masons afoot..

go the up and in.

imamasona.jpg

The handshake...

montypython_secrethandshake.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
its a beautiful day.... no more excuses for those who are not going to the game...

big crowd i hope!

Latest posts