What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday thread: Eels vs Panthers

Grail

Juniors
I actually take all the blame for parra's performance here and now.

My wife just gave birth recently to our first child (3 weeks ago), and I made the comment that I'd happily see parra get beat every week for the rest of my life as long as my son was born healthy and without any complications.

I didn't think any higher powers were listening.... :(

TeHEel

Juniors
Soft up the middle, falling of tackles and suspect out wide pretty much sums it up. Sign Mason tonight I say

yy_cheng

Coach

My wife just gave birth recently to our first child (3 weeks ago), and I made the comment that I'd happily see parra get beat every week for the rest of my life as long as my son was born healthy and without any complications.

Bastard

ROGUE

Juniors

Congratulations on the birth mate

Far Canal

Juniors
I lost my faith in these merkins years ago. I've been waiting for someone to come in and change the culture but it looks like it's part of the furniture now.

You are the f**king person last year that told me arrogantly you would bookmark the thread in which I commented that Parra would finish in the bottom 4 this year. :cool:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I made the comment that I'd happily see parra get beat every week for the rest of my life as long as my son was born healthy and without any complications.

:shock:

And merkins had a problem with my comment?!? You're a f**king disgrace mate. Pull your head in.

Also, Reni try. Yay.

G.I.

Juniors
Try off back off a good run from Sio and then another great run from Blair. Sandow good inside ball and good run from Maitua to get over. Blair looks like he will be a good player. This post goes out to all the Eels fans who have already broken their tv's

Grail

Juniors
Congratulations on the birth mate

Thanks.

Of course, there's getting beat and then there's getting flogged. :oops:
I could have handled it a lot better if we'd been getting beat by a couple points here or there. Not cricket scores.

Latest posts