What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

wittyz chick

Coach
mighty eel said:
we will find out wen premier league is on.... But i reckon that Green Inu and Fa'aoso wont play premier league just 2 be on stand by if there is another late pull up... Im not shore but can u help me have players played premier league than play 1st grade on the same day ?

Yeah there has been players but that's when a player [who wasn't in doubt] goes down in the warm-up and they have no 18th man ... so really they have no choice but to go to prems players.

Also I don't see why Blake would be on stand-by

Unless Timmy or Finchy were injured during the week and I missed it

benoir91

Juniors
any word on whether blake green is playing in premier league
i hope not
keep us informed wittyz chik
i cant wait 2 see blake play firsts if he is

wittyz chick

Coach
benoir91 said:
any word on whether blake green is playing in premier league
i hope not
keep us informed wittyz chik
i cant wait 2 see blake play firsts if he is

Posted before is that Kris Keating was promoted from Flegg to Prems to cover for Blakey.

If Blakey is playing in firsts I'll be happy like most of us [just check my sig :lol:]

LATEST NEWS

IN - Fa'aoso,Green And Inu

OUT -Cayless,Finch And Tahu

Premier League
Eels lead Raiders 24-0
(75 min)

Jersey Flegg
Eels def Raiders 26-14

SG Ball
Eels def Sharks 66-0

Harold Matthews
Eels def Sharks 34-10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST NEWS

IN - Fa'aoso,Green And Inu

OUT -Cayless,Finch And Tahu

Premier League
Eels lead Raiders 24-4

Jersey Flegg
Eels def Raiders 26-14

SG Ball
Eels def Sharks 66-0

Harold Matthews
Eels def Sharks 34-10

stuke

Bench
with these team changes we really need Tim Smith and Aaron Cannings to step up tonight. hopefully it will be the making of their seasons.

Eelectrica

Referee
Historical game for the eels with plenty of our futures stars on display.
Looking forward to it, not concerned so much with the result, but a win would be a nice bonus as always.