What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

this will be our team

1.Luke Burt
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Ben Smith
4.Krisnan Inu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
15.Josh Cordoba
9.Mark Riddell
10.Aaron Cannings
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.PJ Marsh
18.Richard Fa'aosa
16.Ian Hindmarsh
17.Feleti Mateo

hineyrulz

Post Whore
8 will do :D 4 from 4 come on boys 5 from 5 would be awesome. Had a great day on the Punt lets see if the mighty Eels can top of my day.

TheParraboy

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
8 will do :D 4 from 4 come on boys 5 from 5 would be awesome. Had a great day on the Punt lets see if the mighty Eels can top of my day.

Bangers in the cricket tonight also ;-) :D

Eels by 4 :cool:

BD5733

Juniors
...and on the 2nd day, Nathan Hindmarsh broke from dummy half and raced 70 metres to score under the posts against the run of play.

Nathan Hindmarsh is a league God!!!

BD5733

Juniors
Mateo had want to have some talent.

Because there is no doubt he is a liability when it comes to having brain explosions.

Natural ability - yes

Football brain - no

Eelectrica

Referee
Solid 1st half from us. Some silly errors, but Canberra didn't make us pay.
If we cut out some the penalties, take some better 5th tackle options we can win this comfortably.
Inu and Fa'aso at times tried too hard to impress, they just need to settle down and they'll go well this 2nd half.
Also liked what I saw of Blake Green. Finch might be injured for a while - if you know what I mean ;-)