What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

the_eel

Juniors
The second half was much better for the boys. I though that green, Hindy and Ben Smith were all pretty good.

Hallatia

Referee
I was pretty pleased with Tim Smith and I think that Eels should consider keeping this half combination

Eelectrica

Referee
Only change I want to see next week is Cayless back in the side.
Panthers won't give us the game like the Tigers and Raiders have this last two weeks.

Finch can continue his quest to win a premiership in Premier league, we're going for three in row there, good luck Finch.

Hallatia

Referee
Eelectrica said:
Only change I want to see next week is Cayless back in the side.
Panthers won't give us the game like the Tigers and Raiders have this last two weeks.

Finch can continue his quest to win a premiership in Premier league, we're going for three in row there, good luck Finch.
well said, I could not agree more,

the_eel

Juniors
Locky_Jr said:
I was pretty pleased with Tim Smith and I think that Eels should consider keeping this half combination

I agree. I thought that they complimented each other quite well. Green took a fair bit of pressure off Tim Smith tonight.

Team For Next Week

1.Luke Burt
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Krisnan Inu
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.PJ Marsh
10.Josh Cordoba
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.Mark Riddell
15.Richard Fa'oasa
16.Fuifui Moimoi/Ben Smith
17.Feleti Mateo

caylo

Bench
parramatta_eels_123 said:
Team For Next Week

1.Luke Burt
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Krisnan Inu
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.PJ Marsh
10.Josh Cordoba
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.Mark Riddell
15.Richard Fa'oasa
16.Fuifui Moimoi/Ben Smith
17.Feleti Mateo

agree 100% exept (ill prob get sprayed for this), id drop Burt and play either Hayne, or Inu at fullback with the other on the wing outside Tahu. Benny played well, i wouldnt be droping him now. Other than that perfect team, when Fui in 100% id start him though.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
It was a great win but put it in perspective guys. The young fellas that were brought up did their job, got a taste of the big time but the Raiders were just as bad as we were good. Their time will come but you can't just keep all of those changes on the back of a win like that. I'd keep Fa'aoso ahead of Ian H (far out the bloke couldn't catch the ball if he had a bucket) but that's about it. Let Green and Inu have an off season to prepare for a full season of FG, they filled in brilliantly and Hagan showed great faith in them but it could ruin them if they are brought along too quickly.

Anyway, brilliant watching :D. Tim Smith took control and ran very well even if he took a few bad options, he still looked very sharp tonight. That dummy Inu threw just had class written all over it, also his footwork and understanding with Jarryd were great. Green was very composed and let Tim run the show and it worked, their combo was better than Finch and Smith have shown.

And I love that the Knights lost, and how they kept saying it was only a matter of time before Lowrie was our five-eighth and that Hagan doesn't promote young players... :lol:.

Hallatia

Referee
I love that the Knights lost too and not just because I love Melbourne, everybody should take a moment to lol at Knights

Fathead

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Let Green and Inu have an off season to prepare for a full season of FG, they filled in brilliantly and Hagan showed great faith in them but it could ruin them if they are brought along too quickly.

... :lol:.

Sorry Jay but you are wrong. These kids are ready now. Its a young mans game now and if they are good enough they are old enough.
They would stay in FG in any other team.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Caylo and T should be back next week..Finchy has some problem with his ribs and is in doubt for next week.