What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardner what's doin?

cb4

First Grade
I also think the last 3 teams we have played did their home work on Chad.

He tore Souths a new one, and completely out pointed Sam Williams.

Smart coaching on their. I also think its time Chad went back to 20's.

Play out the season and let him try to get a premiership before stepping into the fulltime role next year.

Since 73

First Grade
Chad v Porter?
Simple, one's a top grade halfback - one ain't.

He threw the pass of the match last week for one of our 2nd half tries.

Judging a 19 year old after 3 games in the toughest comp goin playing in a struggling team under a nuffie coach??

To be goin as well as he is speak volumes.

Gards? Well he is obviously the reason we are getting spanked ain't he. It's obvious.
And now that he's gone we should win by a thousaaaand!

Gards is first grade pure and simple. he is a leader and inspiration.
If he needs a break - shift him to the wing. he is easily in the top 6 players in the club and yet he ain't in the 17.

What the fair friggin fugg do we have to do to get a coach to this club who understands the simplicitys of this game??????

why do we get blokes who look at our roster and wouldn't know a footballer from a fuggin watermelon. All they want to do is pick the same failures week in and week out and chase blokes nobody else wants.

The punter on the hill could see Porter would NEVER make it in NRL and that Townsend could play, but our first grade coach was blind to it.

He only played Chad out of necessity and then came out with this classic:
"I was surpreised how well Chad has gone - I didn't think he would go that well."

Right there was when his clipboard should have been taken off him and his locker cleaned out.

Last edited:
I remember a young steve renouf scoring some remarkable tries early on in his career only to find himself dropped the next week . What a nuffie coach it was that did that!! Ok sharks havent got the luxury that the boncos did in those days of having 3or 4 state of oigin players to replace him ,but if the coach thinks he needs to be pulled up on atitude problems ,or work on positional play in a lower grade or Whatever he better make that decision not leave it up to the player or fans.

36 points in first 36 minutes kind of indicates that some players didnt clock on at the whistle . Its not good enough in any competition to put in a face saving performance after the game is decided and the opposition has clocked off.Whatever the problems something had to be done and some drastic measures taken .

I see what you mean .As a fan id have been happier seeing him at least on the bench or wing. But dont know his reaction to what the coaches instructions were .Maybe gardner left him no choice. Your dick can still get you into trouble after you are sterile . I can testify to that ,unfortunately:(

Since 73

First Grade
I remember a young steve renouf scoring some remarkable tries early on in his career only to find himself dropped the next week . What a nuffie coach it was that did that!!

And which international was coming back from injury to resume the spot young Renouf had been filling in for?

Chris Johns perhaps?

Daruius Boyd's the biggest dikhed in the game - yeah Benny might sit him out next weekend.

Latest posts