What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier Injury

lucablight

First Grade
Immortal said:
I can't F*CKING believe it ! Poor bugger. He'd be devastated. Didn't know a tear in a mucle could f*ck you up for 7 months FFS. I reckon he'll be back... but still bad news.

Doen't matter... we'll just have to win the premiership instead.

Instead of what? Are you saying before Gasnier was injured you weren't intending to win a premiership?

Slackboy72

Coach
A tear is bad but a full rupture will require surgery. Who did I screw over in a former life to get this?

God-King Dean

Immortal
lucablight said:
Instead of what? Are you saying before Gasnier was injured you weren't intending to win a premiership?

Nah.. didn't feel like it then.. but now I do.

LOL... I dunno.. leave me alone.

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it. The thought of the dragons fighting so hard to put money up his ass that they had to cut players, then him suffering an injury in game 1 is hillarious.
They just flushed 700k down the toilet :)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Doesn't really matter. I don't think our chances have decreased much at all.

Out of pure curiousity... Why haven't you posted in Moffo's prediction thread ?

Ok, big deal, I tipped the wrong team to win. I'd rather suffer my pain than the Dragons pain. Stop living in denial and face the facts that the dragons are gone for 2007.

We all know that Head wont last 5 rounds, so that will leave hornby running the show...HAHAHA

strewth_mate

Bench
Horrible news. Not a fan of the guy, but maybe just cos I never like it when he plays against us.

My sympathies Dragons fans, never good losing a player for that long under any circumstances. Us Knights fans should know...

Best of luck for the season, hope he recovers well.

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons are not like Newcastle or Wests Tigers FFS. The Dragons will survive without Gaz. This will give some up and comer a chance to have a go and the "Gaz at 5/8 knockers" will have something else to rabble on about.

To all Dragons fans.......there is life beyond Gasnier...

Moffo

Referee
he'll still be firing up though...just in the bars of potts point and not on the footy field!

t-ba

Post Whore
This Year? said:
Just make sure he doesn't take his mobile phone with him!!!

He'll just borrow Mini's :crazy:.

That sucks. Hopefully he heals up quickly.

strewth_mate

Bench
This Year? said:
The Dragons are not like Newcastle or Wests Tigers FFS. The Dragons will survive without Gaz.

Sorry but it wasn't quite my point, I said it's never good to lose a player fullstop. I know they'll be fine cos I didn't rate Gasnier at 5/8 anyway..

God-King Dean

Immortal
Superior_specimen said:
Stop living in denial and face the facts that the dragons are gone for 2007.

This isn't Newcastle we're talking about, our team doesn't depend on player.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'd pay to watch Gaz play. I can't say that about many players. As a footy fan, this is very, very sad news.

Scott Geddes did his peck a few years ago in the Shield. He was out until Round 20 odd. The said thing about that was that he did it in the PL game as he was suspended at the time.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
And Ricky Williams will have to step up now. Another Souths junior that has moved on and is going to bite us on the arse. He was enormous in PL tonight.