What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier rumour: to sign with Roosters

theSAINT10

Juniors
Good Source has told me that he will sign with the roosters if they can organise deal with channel nine.....and its very close to happening.If he does he is the biggest JUDAS

adamkungl

Immortal
I hope not. I've heard this rumour. I got the impression it was planned to be a temporary stint before going to S14 Rugby. If so, I hope we have no part in it.

SET2JT

Juniors
my source told me hes gonna be playing for qld reds. i have forgoten the guys name but the guy that told me played rugby in qld last year and he signed with us about two weeks ago. hes a 5/8 or halfback.

thommo4pm

Coach
Good luck to him, hope we get to play against him and Beauy hits him hard enough to break several ribs.
I have no time for Mark Gasnier, and really I don't want to hear anything about him.
Nobody will forget him leaving us, after all the support the club showed him with his years of injuries, and then he caught a plane the same night after our finals loss to Manly in 2008.

thommo4pm

Coach
I wouldn't blame you.

It's nothing against you blokes mate or the Roosters, just can't stand the bloke. I don't think you took it that way anyway.
I don't have the same hate towards Ryles, I don't blame him for leaving our club after the years of garbage he copped from our fans.

I know that mate. I know the circumstances of Gasnier leaving you.
For the record, I haven't heard of too many Roosters fans, if many at all, wanting him.
With the way he left you, you deserve a bit of garbage towards him.

Divine

Bench
...Half a season with the Roosters? It'll take him that long to knock the rust out. Plus he'll be targetted on and off the field. Can't see it.

theSAINT10

Juniors
Guys I agree with everything your saying but you have to admit one thing that he is an X factor and I think that is the only thing we are missing to win a title.I hate what he did to us but im still am realistic enough to no we need him. If he doesnt come back on our terms f**k him

Guys I agree with everything your saying but you have to admit one thing that he is an X factor and I think that is the only thing we are missing to win a title.I hate what he did to us but im still am realistic enough to no we need him. If he doesnt come back on our terms f**k him

You don't "need" him.
If he was there last year, the only difference he would've realistically made was dodging out one or two players from the 2010 Salary Cap.

RufusRex

Post Whore
no chance .. we have a SBW clause ... because 2010 is the last year of his original contract there is only one NRL club he can come back to.

...Half a season with the Roosters? It'll take him that long to knock the rust out. Plus he'll be targetted on and off the field. Can't see it.

if this is really true then maybe we can sign him for the other half of the season ti prove to him where his home really is....:lol:

Latest posts