What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaud no not Toupou again ... NOOOOO.

Ausguy

Coach
So you think pettybourne would be a good addition to our current representative overflowing forward stocks?
Names like Tafua, Gibbs, a recovered paraplegic & good ole Johnny Green & now........pettybourne!!! Awesome!!!

Id take pettybourne over toups everyday of the week and 2 times on a sunday.

Younger, more interested, and half the price. Oh and wont retire next year.

BUt we are getting sidetracked, the way BTR likes it.

Il end with this...

Toups in our colours next year is a real shame and he wont be good value on his coin.

Special K

Coach
8 Gibbs
9 Degois
10 Ross
11 Smith
12 Gallen
13 Graham

Graham isnt a 6.

We are talking 2013 here not beyond so th eplayers we have are sufficient... Toups money should be used on a quality back not on his retirment fund. The 5 year deal with a player option in yr 5 was a dud deal.
Needs more Bukuya!!!!

shaggs

Coach
Since this thread is about backrowers who haven't performed to the standard expected, anyone know how ling taga has left.

He has been garbage this year. Fat, slow and stupid. Too bad there is no better option available. Our 16 and 17 are our weak point.

Tupou for all his shortcomings, fills one of these slots and potentially gives us more attack.

shaggs

Coach
I like toopoo off the bench.

Fifita, morris, toopoo and one of the others. Frontrower I suppose.

Ads

First Grade
Toops off the bench is good. I like him. I would offer him a couple of years at a lower rate and see if he bites.

Ausguy

Coach
You make no sense whatsoever... that has nothing to do with this thread.

Yep i said club wouldnt go near carney, seems they did, until he leaves the club without being sacked its still an open book.

CTRL D this thread aswell reefy... everyone knows TC is a ticking timebomb... but some choose to ignore it.

Please continue to change the subject in an attempt to hide the fact that people in this thread arent agreeing with you. Not used to it are you?

Toups at 400K is a waste of cap space.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You make no sense whatsoever... that has nothing to do with this thread.

Yep i said club wouldnt go near carney, seems they did, until he leaves the club without being sacked its still an open book.

CTRL D this thread aswell reefy... everyone knows TC is a ticking timebomb... but some choose to ignore it.

Please continue to change the subject in an attempt to hide the fact that people in this thread arent agreeing with you. Not used to it are you?

Toups at 400K is a waste of cap space.

"Not going near Carney is a no brainer". Your words, not the clubs. I disagree with you then I disagree with you now.
You say Toops is a waste of 400k. That is like paying $4500 for the best Panno plasma TV 4 years ago on interest free. It was how much they cost. You had great value out of it but you have a year to go on your payments. You think now you want a Hisense at the same as your last year of payments. Everybody is a great manager in hindsight aren't they?
So looking at your opinions, if you were football manager, we would have ignored
Careny, Inu, Tupou, Jennings, Lahrs & we would be playing Townsend, Peachy, Pickerd, Green etc etc
Its not about who is disagreing with me, its about who is wrong & in these cases it is you on all counts.
Ticking time bomb? FMD the guy hasnt done anythingwrong since before his 21st.

Inu has been in reserves more then first since at Warriors when took the big money, so BTR wants us to buy a reserve grader for the backs, but hammers and forward options out of reserves to replace Toupou.

Toupou on $400k per year is a waste, he was hear with Barrett remember that big signing and did nothing, so by the end of this year $1.6M, have we got the worth out of him on the field is the question, if we have he should stay, but he hasnt and has fell well short of that.

If he must stay pick him at prop in NSW cup tell him new position, he will soon spit the dummy, and will take off, do not be surprised if Toops is at Penrith or Newcastle sooner then later

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I said I want Jennings.

Lahrs ?? If you say so

The rest is right. Inu is farked so is toups.
So Inu is pharked player & so is Toops?
But Jennings on their combined salary is good?
Abd tge Sharks should have stayed away from Carney on meagre deal because its a "no brainer"

kmav23

Juniors
If Tupou costs us Wade that will be a scandal. Damn you Zappia.

Zappia is a nice bloke... just misunderstood....

likes shadow boxing

842117-how-shark-s-chief-female-feud-erupted.jpg

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Let's leave shark park and build a stadium at Sutherland.

Get banned again troll

Well, leaving Shark parlk looks it might be enforced upon us now anyway. It seems there is a differing opinion in the myth of remaining a "suburban team".

Will be one hell of an expensive ground if we build it & within 10 yeas are only able to play 4 games a year there.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Hey Black tip your mate Taulima has mate some progress since leaving.

Send him my regards when u speak to him next

Latest posts