What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaud no not Toupou again ... NOOOOO.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So the best coach in the game wants Inu at what he was asking in terms of Dollars.
Thius is despite the Dogs already paying big dollars for Jono Wright, Josh Morris, Tim Lafai, Bryson Goodwin, Steve Turner etc etc.
But our club, in a Shire of non acheiving weak juniors, with an average lineup after Pom & Best, sees fit to ignore Inu?
FFS we could have had him this year!!

SadShark

Bench
There was an outburst in my vehicle whence the noos broke on the wireless.

Thought Inu would be a good get. Sign the Happy Guy mid season then.

stevie013

Juniors
So the best coach in the game wants Inu at what he was asking in terms of Dollars.
Thius is despite the Dogs already paying big dollars for Jono Wright, Josh Morris, Tim Lafai, Bryson Goodwin, Steve Turner etc etc.
But our club, in a Shire of non acheiving weak juniors, with an average lineup after Pom & Best, sees fit to ignore Inu?
FFS we could have had him this year!!

how do you honestly know that the club didnt explore inu?

maybe they did and he named his price and they said bugger to paying him that much....nobody will know really.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
maybe they did and he named his price and they said bugger to paying him that much....nobody will know really.
That is exactly what happened.
The best coach in the game however, thought it was the correct price. If we didnt have the cap space, then I get it. If we only had room for Gordon, then i get it. But if we are chasing more backs, then i dont get it.

Ads

First Grade
Nope. Excited about Gordon AND gagai. No way is Inu only 50k more than gagai.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nope. Excited about Gordon AND gagai. No way is Inu only 50k more than gagai.
No Inu was on 300kGagai wants 200. But Inu was subbied.
But Inu is 100k better player than Gagai.
You get what you pay for.
We will kill it with Gagai, Stapo, Williams & Mills in our backs anyway. We shouldnt be concerned.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Well maybe the best coach in the league can get the best out of him, I doubt we would have, definitely not $300+ worth.

The supercoach also signed Brown a few weeks ago... should we have signed him also?

For the record, my choices are, as stated in another thread:
M.Gordon
Gagai
Omar Salamander
Peyroux

And yes, I would keep Stapo and Mills.

carcharias

Immortal
Inu was good a few years ago.

Haven't seen him do a thing for yonks.
You could have told me he was playing union in Japan
and would have believed you.

Ausguy

Coach
Good news about Toops. Hopefully not going for Jennings means we are still going after Inu. AT half jennings price, it makes Inu look cheap & he is just as good. We could do with another winger/centre. its not like any of the Shire locals are going to step up & be anywhere near as good as Inu as the local league is soft & hopeless. We should cut Mills free & buy some real talent.

Surely a post to get some reaction.

Toops good news?

Worst thing ever for the club. But cos he is Ricky's doing you are ok with it.

webShark

Well maybe the best coach in the league can get the best out of him, I doubt we would have, definitely not $300+ worth.

The supercoach also signed Brown a few weeks ago... should we have signed him also?

For the record, my choices are, as stated in another thread:
M.Gordon
Gagai
Omar Salamander
Peyroux

And yes, I would keep Stapo and Mills.
Agree with your comments except Peyroux. Not seen him do much. Salamander would be a great pick up. Also Pangai at the Cowboys if available. Unsure on Stapo.

Hopefully and English Super League Club will pick up Too Poo.

Can't blame him for wanting another year of $400,000 for doing nothing.

If the Club could get Jennings he would be the best attacking centre we would have had since ET.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Worst thing ever for the club. But cos he is Ricky's doing you are ok with it.

Yeah was a bad idea to sign an Australian forward to compliment Gal in the back row.
We should go with the likes of Peach, Mills, Gagai, Townsend etc.
That will win us the comp.

Latest posts