What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gavet gorrrrrrnnnnnn!!??

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Just ponder that if Ah Mau or Paasi go down, it is Ah Mau/Paasi, Afoa, Satae, Lisone as a propping rotation. Wow-wee. Not great.

sup42

Juniors
When James was signed for 450k he was worth it.

He was in good form on and off the feild.

450k is an average figure for a regular spot in any team.

He lost a lot of weight this year, he was very strict with his diet, it seemed to affect his impact.

His off feild indescretions were minor compared with lots of clubs players, but the Warriors are very strict so he only has himself to blame.

Hov

Juniors
Based on this year Tevaga will be part of the middle rotation. Our depth will be tested massively if we dont end up replacing Gavet. I cerfainly dont see anyone likely to push for that spot at the moment. This makes me very nervous

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
His off feild indescretions were minor compared with lots of clubs players, but the Warriors are very strict so he only has himself to blame.

That’s a funny one with us. On one hand we’ve had very few player commit serious indiscretions compared to most clubs involving booze, drugs, violence or sexual misconduct. But on the other we’ve had an endemic problem with stuff like players turning up late, being slack at training, turning up to preseason fat etc etc. so I can see why the club has taken such a hard line.